Ovulation

Rachel

Reaction score
hey, i started ttc at the beginning of april but my periods are irregular one month my cycle will last 23 days then the next it could last up to 40 days, and i always seem to have alot of CM which stays the same each month (sorry) and i have never my temp changing :? so its nearly impossible for me to know when im ovulating which can get frustrating :( is there any other signs that you are ovulating?
Baby dust to everyone!!!!!
Rachel

Hi

have you tried using Ovulation sticks? I used these to conceive and found them really good and helpful. They can be a bit expensive (unless you by online) but are worth it just so you definately know when you are ovulating.

Hope this helps

Hi Rachel

I agree ovulation kits are good for letting you know when your ovulating. I got quite a few test sticks from the internet. I paid about £20 for over 30 sticks and got 8 pregnacy tests free. Can't remember the site just type in ovulation kits and see what it brings up.

Otherwise you can but them from any chemist but they are more expensive.

I'm similar to you where I don't get much CM (muscus) so the test sticks are brillinat at letting me know. I tend to ovulate between day 11 and day 14. My cycle is between 27 and 29 days.

Good luck trying.

I got my ovulation stick from gold old ebay. 30 sticks and 5 pregnancy tests for £12.99. They really helped me as i had a coil removed and it was the one that stops af completely, so although i was still ovulating, i had no idea when. They have really helped me to work out my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back