December Mummies :-)

Thanks the cramps are very similar to my miscarriages so that’s why I worry.

There’s no blood and your lines are getting darker. Your uterus must just be really stretching to accommodate that little one!

There’s no blood and your lines are getting darker. Your uterus must just be really stretching to accommodate that little one!
Yes I think so. Frer is very dark but the clearblue digi week indicator went down from 2-3 to 1-2 so that’s why I was worried but obviously you can’t trust those tests. They shouldn’t be allowed to sell them as it causes unnecessary worry. How are you feeling ?

Ok so this is crazy. Most of the cramps stopped and I did a frer and my test line came up quicker and darker than the control line! I don’t understand why I am having these extreme pains

View attachment 84641

Your hcg is definitely on the rise maximus, they are great lines! I’m praying this one is sticking for you, I understand your worries about your pains but I think they would probably be happening in any pregnancy for you regardless of whether the pregnancy was going to be successful or not, so try not to assume they mean miscarriage, I hope they can have a look into it when they scan you xx

Yes I think so. Frer is very dark but the clearblue digi week indicator went down from 2-3 to 1-2 so that’s why I was worried but obviously you can’t trust those tests. They shouldn’t be allowed to sell them as it causes unnecessary worry. How are you feeling ?

Did you do the clearblue with first morning urine maximus? X

Did you do the clearblue with first morning urine maximus? X
No but I didn’t drink much and held on to my wee for a couple of hours. I will do another one tomorrow morning with FMU and if that’s also 1-2 weeks than I will wait for my bloods. Frer is getting darker so I don’t understand why it would show 1-2 weeks.

No but I didn’t drink much and held on to my wee for a couple of hours. I will do another one tomorrow morning with FMU and if that’s also 1-2 weeks than I will wait for my bloods. Frer is getting darker so I don’t understand why it would show 1-2 weeks.

They are not reliable unless it’s fmu, even then with fmu they aren’t really that reliable anyway but they do say on the leaflet only use fmu with them, I’ve heard other people saying theirs went down in weeks too but there was absolutely nothing wrong lol, your frer line looks great anyway, definitely getting nice and dark now x

They are not reliable unless it’s fmu, even then with fmu they aren’t really that reliable anyway but they do say on the leaflet only use fmu with them, I’ve heard other people saying theirs went down in weeks too but there was absolutely nothing wrong lol, your frer line looks great anyway, definitely getting nice and dark now x
Thanks nightowl. I didn’t drink for 3 hours and tested against this time it went up again so you are right. I will only repeat with FMU and only in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone ok and doing well xx

Helen is very very tired all of a sudden belly very bloated and thinking can this time go any slower xxxxx

Hope everyone ok and doing well xx

Helen is very very tired all of a sudden belly very bloated and thinking can this time go any slower xxxxx
Hiya that’s very normal. I have bad insomnia and leg cramps. Bring on the symptoms I say :)

Are you taking pregnancy care we bought some cheapest place was Wilkinson’s 4.80 which in health shop and boots going for 12 pound it’s got 19 things in it. My wife is 40 so we want to make sure we are doing what we can do xxx

I think any pregnancy multivitamins will do the trick They all seem to contain the same thing

Are you taking pregnancy care we bought some cheapest place was Wilkinson’s 4.80 which in health shop and boots going for 12 pound it’s got 19 things in it. My wife is 40 so we want to make sure we are doing what we can do xxx
I am also 40.5 and it’s teally scary isn’t it?
Do you have other children? I have a daughter as well , she is 5 but it’s still exhausting when you are pregnant. I hope your wife is doing well

I just take the pregnacare and I also take extra magnesium for leg cramps

I did a test (or two) today because I didn’t feel pregnant - stupid I know.

They are slightly lighter than the one I did 2 days ago so I’m panicking. Then I kept on drinking more water to wee on sticks and of course they got even lighter (these ones aren’t in the picture).

I’m really hoping it’s just because my urine was quite dilute today, as I’m feeling pregnant right now.

I feel more nauseous than I ever have at the moment. Plus my boobs are really hurting.

Acid reflux is bad today - I literally threw up in my mouth earlier (sorry - tmi )

C1BEE41A-C975-47D4-BCD4-570748C199D3.jpeg

This is when dried - there was only a ten minute hold before doing them, as I tried doing one before but the dye didn’t spread properly

59D8C308-E4CD-4C8A-BCA0-87D74E4E66C9.jpeg

I did a test (or two) today because I didn’t feel pregnant - stupid I know.

They are slightly lighter than the one I did 2 days ago so I’m panicking. Then I kept on drinking more water to wee on sticks and of course they got even lighter (these ones aren’t in the picture).

I’m really hoping it’s just because my urine was quite dilute today, as I’m feeling pregnant right now.

I feel more nauseous than I ever have at the moment. Plus my boobs are really hurting.

Acid reflux is bad today - I literally threw up in my mouth earlier (sorry - tmi )

View attachment 84649
Oh no I wish you didn’t test. Which one is the latest one as the bottom 2 look quite dark.

Oh no I wish you didn’t test. Which one is the latest one as the bottom 2 look quite dark.
Actually just had a look again and I am getting confused. Is the left line the test line?

No, right line is the test line I really do hope so!
Ok so don’t panic so test in the morning with FMU.
Remember my digi went down to 1-2 then went back up again and this is when my HCG was going up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back