December Mummies :-)

The first day of my last period was 28th February. I ovulated earlier this cycle, so ovulation would have been 13th March
Ah ok so there is about 3-4 days between us. I wouldn’t normally get any tests done but because of my 2 previous miscarriages I have to do it. I had the worst pains like period pain but 10times worse a couple of days ago. Everyone said it’s not normal so best thing to do is to be monitored. I will probably have lots of early scans as well as EPU will do this if you are concerned

Hi Zoe I think we are due the same day 7th of December?
Wow due date buddies how do you feel my wife is carring (Helen)she said last night she was getting some pulling on Top of her left leg xxx

Wow due date buddies how do you feel my wife is carring (Helen)she said last night she was getting some pulling on Top of her left leg xxx
I have a lots of leg, back cramps that keeping me up all night.

I keep saying no more testing.. but this is definitely the last one

I’ve done strip tests at 13, 15, 17 and 19dpo. Test line is finally as dark as control on these as well

570B88F4-6EED-4257-B3E0-00920D161077.jpeg

Ah ok so there is about 3-4 days between us. I wouldn’t normally get any tests done but because of my 2 previous miscarriages I have to do it. I had the worst pains like period pain but 10times worse a couple of days ago. Everyone said it’s not normal so best thing to do is to be monitored. I will probably have lots of early scans as well as EPU will do this if you are concerned

I’ve begged the infertility clinic for an early scan and they’re going to offer me one

I completely get the need for testing in your case. I know you’ve mentioned you’ve had really severe pain.

If it’s any consolation, I had one night when I was in agony after I found out I was pregnant with my son. As in, it felt like the end stages of labour! I was sure I was going to miscarry and ended up having a scan the next day - only to see a perfectly healthy heart beat.

I’ve had loads of cramping with this one too in the past 48 hours. I feel like my period is starting but the pains come and go.

Hopefully you can get that first early scan soon to help reassure you.

I keep saying no more testing.. but this is definitely the last one

I’ve done strip tests at 13, 15, 17 and 19dpo. Test line is finally as dark as control on these as well

View attachment 84609
You should test once more with a digi. It will be so nice to see the word pregnant and the weeks :)

You should test once more with a digi. It will be so nice to see the word pregnant and the weeks :)

Ha.. DH has hidden them away from when I went all psycho with the testing last week I have no idea where he’s put it!

I’ve begged the infertility clinic for an early scan and they’re going to offer me one

I completely get the need for testing in your case. I know you’ve mentioned you’ve had really severe pain.

If it’s any consolation, I had one night when I was in agony after I found out I was pregnant with my son. As in, it felt like the end stages of labour! I was sure I was going to miscarry and ended up having a scan the next day - only to see a perfectly healthy heart beat.

I’ve had loads of cramping with this one too in the past 48 hours. I feel like my period is starting but the pains come and go.

Hopefully you can get that first early scan soon to help reassure you.
Ah sorry to hear about your cramps too. I really hope they don’t mean anything. I am also getting doctors to check for urine infection as I also suffer from UTIs. I felt soooo pregnant this morning. Boobs killing me and also majorly bloated. I already look like 6months pregnant and not sure how I am going to hide this for another 8+ weeks. Hopefully they will just think I got fat which I also did lol I am so hungry all the time. No food aversions so far. It’s the opposite for me. I see food and eat it lol. How about you?

Went to doctors midwife will be in contact for 8 week appointment xx

Ah sorry to hear about your cramps too. I really hope they don’t mean anything. I am also getting doctors to check for urine infection as I also suffer from UTIs. I felt soooo pregnant this morning. Boobs killing me and also majorly bloated. I already look like 6months pregnant and not sure how I am going to hide this for another 8+ weeks. Hopefully they will just think I got fat which I also did lol I am so hungry all the time. No food aversions so far. It’s the opposite for me. I see food and eat it lol. How about you?

I think a lot of people have cramps. It’s common for the uterus to spasm when that little embryo is nestling in. As long as there’s no red blood, I think it can be quite a good sign.

I had severe bloating a few days ago too but that seems to have settled down a fair bit now. Ha, eat away while you can! I’ve been quite hungry too and not had food aversions either.

It may sound strange but I’m really keen for morning sickness and food aversions to start - I won’t be saying that when it’s here. I don’t think I start to feel pregnant until I’m throwing up.

Think I was about 6 weeks along when it started with my little boy. I’ve been offered an ultrasound on 26th April, so I’m really pleased with that

Went to doctors midwife will be in contact for 8 week appointment xx

Is it all feeling that bit more real? I’ve not been in contact with the doctors - just the infertility clinic. I’m off to the doctors tomorrow, so I can be referred to the midwife too

I think a lot of people have cramps. It’s common for the uterus to spasm when that little embryo is nestling in. As long as there’s no red blood, I think it can be quite a good sign.

I had severe bloating a few days ago too but that seems to have settled down a fair bit now. Ha, eat away while you can! I’ve been quite hungry too and not had food aversions either.

It may sound strange but I’m really keen for morning sickness and food aversions to start - I won’t be saying that when it’s here. I don’t think I start to feel pregnant until I’m throwing up.

Think I was about 6 weeks along when it started with my little boy. I’ve been offered an ultrasound on 26th April, so I’m really pleased with that
I am having other pregnancy symptoms. Legs aches, back and headaches. The leg aches are worse and won’t let me sleep. I was up from 12am till 4am last nignt so I am having to wear compression stockings on tonight to be able to sleep as the aches are like when you have a flu and your body aches with temperature. I also feel like thrush coming on so not sure if I can use Canesten external cream? Do you have other horrible symptoms?

I am also looking forward to morning sickness and food aversions :)

I am having other pregnancy symptoms. Legs aches, back and headaches. The leg aches are worse and won’t let me sleep. I was up from 12am till 4am last nignt so I am having to wear compression stockings on tonight to be able to sleep as the aches are like when you have a flu and your body aches with temperature. I also feel like thrush coming on so not sure if I can use Canesten external cream? Do you have other horrible symptoms?

I can get some acid reflux in the evening and I get waves of my boobs really aching. The uterine cramping tends to be in the evening - I have a dull mild ache at the moment.

Bring on the sickness

I believe you can use the Canestan external but don’t quote me on that. I think I used it when I was pregnant with my son. If I were you, I’d speak to a medical professional about the thrush.

Hormone changes can cause recurrent thrush in pregnancy, so you might need something more than an external cream. I think they give out the oral tablets more than the pessaries. If pessaries are to be used, I think the advice is not to use the applicator. Again, probably best to speak to a professional about it first.

I can’t use canesten anymore because I’m resistant to it, so I have Fluconazole instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back