December Mummies :-)

Welcome to the group and congratulations. A few of us have experienced mc I got this bfp four weeks after my mc. I really hope this is your sticky baby. I’ve got 9 days until my early scan and I’m terrified.
Early scans often seem to be more expensive. They’re £90 around here but I know groupon often have deals on.
I’m trying to post my bump picture but I can’t get the site I normally use to resize it to work
If you screenshot your pic and crop it then that usually works for me to upload on here x

Hi,

@Sjf0709 congratulations! That will be a perfect little Christmas present for you

I love all the bump pics, I tried on about 5 different outfits to try and hide mine before my dds party today, I can’t believe how early I’m showing this time. We had such a lovely day, I’m so tired now though and have a very sleepy little 1 year old. I’m really cramping to, I think I probably overdid it a bit today, so hopefully they’ll ease up over night.

Has anyone found private early pregnancy scans for less than £90? I’ve made myself paranoid by reading too much about vanishing twin syndrome online - I really should be banned from google! £90 is a bit much for us, but wondering if there were any cheaper around?

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend
Rx

I saw one on groupon less then 50 pound we are going wait till 12 weeks ... not sure if it true but I heard scans are bad as makes terrible sound that goes through the baby. I only read it online someone put it on the comments on what to expect so not sure if it’s true or not xxx

Hi ladies,
My name is Sarah and I’m tentatively dipping my toe into this thread. My hubby and I have been TTC for 11 months with 2 MCs in July and September (back to back cycles) last year. This weekend I got my BFP yay but I’m understandably very anxious but from the sounds of it most ladies on here are. After my 2nd MC the EPU said if I make it to 6 weeks (or 7 I can’t remember) with my next pregnancy then they’ll give me an early reassurance scan. I’m 4 weeks today so I have a while to wait. What has reassured me is I’ve had a 2-3 weeks CB digi and before with my other 2 pregnancies I only got 1-2 weeks on them. Also before I got my BFP I had weird pricking feeling inside which I now presume was implantation starting... due on 22nd Dec but one calculator puts me at 24th December so I’m well and truly on for a Christmas baby <3 xxx

View attachment 84837
View attachment 84839

Huge congratulations sweetie! Praying for a sticky rainbow baby <3
Would you like me to put you due date on the list? My son is a xmas day baby! Its an interesting time to have a baby thats for sure! :swaddle:

Huge congratulations sweetie! Praying for a sticky rainbow baby <3
Would you like me to put you due date on the list? My son is a xmas day baby! Its an interesting time to have a baby thats for sure! :swaddle:
Wow! Yes I’d have never have chosen a Christmas baby but I got to the stage where we had been trying for so long I didn’t care so long as the baby is healthy haha.

Yes please put me down for 22nd December x

Wow! Yes I’d have never have chosen a Christmas baby but I got to the stage where we had been trying for so long I didn’t care so long as the baby is healthy haha.

Yes please put me down for 22nd December x

I know the feeling 80% of my family have December birthdays! im crazy but greatful to add another birthday on the calendar <3

Wow elf that's a beautiful bump already! How far along are you? :)

Lol I know the feeling! Our little bean will have a December birthday, Christmas, then OH birthday and then my birthday all within a couple of months. It doesn't bother me though we will have lots of celebrating to do lol

Not really got any apart from the pricking feeling inside, tiredness and frequent loo trips but I’m guessing the main ones will come later on seeing as I’m only 4weeks?

Yes it’s horrible being so worried and the more I try not to worry it makes me worry more but like you said that’s what 2 MCs do to you
Ah yes it’s too early for most pregnancy symptoms. Mine kind of kicked off at 6 weeks but normal the time. The nausea comes and goes. For example I feel
Ok this morning.

I love your bump @Elfs Mummy are you managing to keep it hidden?

I’m back to work today after my maternity leave, feeling a little sad about that, dd is still asleep, I’ll have to wake her up to take her to nursery soon .

Still a bit crampy this morning, I hope it’s just things settling In & stretching, I couldn’t find any cheaper scans in our area so I think I’m going to have to be patient & stop googling vanishing twins! On the plus side my sickness medication has kicked in & im only mildly nauseous.

X

I love your bump @Elfs Mummy are you managing to keep it hidden?

I’m back to work today after my maternity leave, feeling a little sad about that, dd is still asleep, I’ll have to wake her up to take her to nursery soon .

Still a bit crampy this morning, I hope it’s just things settling In & stretching, I couldn’t find any cheaper scans in our area so I think I’m going to have to be patient & stop googling vanishing twins! On the plus side my sickness medication has kicked in & im only mildly nauseous.

X
It’s definitely stretching pains. I know too well as I had them for weeks. It’s only slowed down now but still have them time to time.

Helen said she getting really bad cramps every so often xxxx

Thanks @Maximus17 and @Zoe_helen25 that is reassuring to hear , I’m so much more nervous this time round! I think I need to stop worrying - easier said than done :) xx

Thanks @Maximus17 and @Zoe_helen25 that is reassuring to hear , I’m so much more nervous this time round! I think I need to stop worrying - easier said than done :) xx
Whatever anyone says you will worry till you past that week. My miscarriages were very early around 4+5 so once I got to 5 weeks I felt better and now week 6 is even better.

Yes @Maximus17 i had early MC at 5weeks+2 and 4weeks+5 so I am sure once I get to 5 weeks +3 I’ll feel tonnes better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back