December Mummies :-)

Hoping for a good outcome for you Maximus17
Zoe_helen25 hope she is feeling better now
<3

When did you all start to experience symptoms? Just so I know what to expect and when...

@Maximus17 i understand why it’s probably easier to prepare for the worst but really hoping it’s good news for you and it’s just the difference in technique and equipment that is what’s caused them to worry x

Hoping for a good outcome for you Maximus17
Zoe_helen25 hope she is feeling better now
<3

Hey guys cramps are loads better thanks for asking hun xxxx

Max I’m so sorry reading this I hope and pray positive for you on Friday my lovely xx.

Thank you all. It’s just that I was soooo nauseous till yesterday and today nothing so I kind of knew it won’t be good news. Anyway I cried a bit and now feel better. Whatever happens happens and I will pray for it. I am also going to hang onto that 50percent chance of good news.

Thank you all. It’s just that I was soooo nauseous till yesterday and today nothing so I kind of knew it won’t be good news. Anyway I cried a bit and now feel better. Whatever happens happens and I will pray for it. I am also going to hang onto that 50percent chance of good news.

Please just stay positive I know it’s hard what time are you going to see her Friday xxx if it makes you feel a little bit better my wife Helen is 40 and there is always hope xx

Please just stay positive I know it’s hard what time are you going to see her Friday xxx if it makes you feel a little bit better my wife Helen is 40 and there is always hope xx
We are going at 11.15am. By the way I am abroad with my family so they are taking me to the doctors here privately. I wonder if internal and external scan measurements can be different? Anyone has any experience with that?

We are going at 11.15am. By the way I am abroad with my family so they are taking me to the doctors here privately. I wonder if internal and external scan measurements can be different? Anyone has any experience with that?

I think internal is more accurate in the early stages and they can see more - I’m not sure if that’s right though xx

Well I’ll be thinking about you Friday my love . Give us a message when you can xxxx

@Maximus17 it's so hard to see them at that gestation, especially externally, that it's literally mm between weeks, so it's hard to judge. In the past they've said "you're X weeks pregnant" and I've said, no I know when I ovulated and I know when we dtd and I know when I implanted (very body aware!) and they've been off by up to a week. Then when it came to the more accurate scans I was spot on with my days and the old scans were wrong! It's really tricky for them to get an accurate result, I promise. Most places won't scan you before 8 weeks, because sometimes you won't get a heartbeat until 7 weeks + depending on growth.
You probably know all this, and nothing I can say will make you feel better, I've been there and I know what it feels like, but I wish you the best and keep yourself healthy and do lots of self care stuff between now and friday xx

@Maximus17 it's so hard to see them at that gestation, especially externally, that it's literally mm between weeks, so it's hard to judge. In the past they've said "you're X weeks pregnant" and I've said, no I know when I ovulated and I know when we dtd and I know when I implanted (very body aware!) and they've been off by up to a week. Then when it came to the more accurate scans I was spot on with my days and the old scans were wrong! It's really tricky for them to get an accurate result, I promise. Most places won't scan you before 8 weeks, because sometimes you won't get a heartbeat until 7 weeks + depending on growth.
You probably know all this, and nothing I can say will make you feel better, I've been there and I know what it feels like, but I wish you the best and keep yourself healthy and do lots of self care stuff between now and friday xx
Thank you. I am hoping for that on Friday. I will be sooo happy than. One question though does your nausea goes away for a whole day? So I was very sick yesterday but today nothing.

Thank you. I am hoping for that on Friday. I will be sooo happy than. One question though does your nausea goes away for a whole day? So I was very sick yesterday but today nothing.
I've had hardly any sickness today, there are times it's better managed than others. For example, if I don't eat regularly I feel more sick, but if I'm eating, drinking etc then it's less severe. Also different times of day, late at night and mid morning is my worst, when I'm quite hungry.

I've had hardly any sickness today, there are times it's better managed than others. For example, if I don't eat regularly I feel more sick, but if I'm eating, drinking etc then it's less severe. Also different times of day, late at night and mid morning is my worst, when I'm quite hungry.
It’s just that I had no nausea today so scared. I hope it comes back tomorrow. The cramps are worse now but not as bad enough to need painkillers.

It’s just that I had no nausea today so scared. I hope it comes back tomorrow. The cramps are worse now but not as bad enough to need painkillers.
Bear in mind that 6 weeks is actually very early for morning sickness! Even if you've already had it, it could come and go throughout the whole pregnancy xx

I think internal is more accurate in the early stages and they can see more - I’m not sure if that’s right though xx

Internal is 100% more accurate. My hospital won’t scan externally before 12 weeks as it’s not accurate as the baby is so small. Also in early scans my dates have always been out and then at 12 weeks gone to what I think they are.
X

I’m on holiday at the moment too and had a scan today. I didn’t ask for a scan. I just wanted some anti nausea tablets as a backup, as there are times where I’ve never felt so ill in my life with this pregnancy!

I had a tiny bit of pink spotting twice today when I wiped (literally a dot). I’m wearing white pants and there’s no spotting marks in them - sorry if tmi

I think they go a bit overboard here because they have told me I need to take progesterone 3 times a day for the next 3 weeks, as it could be a threatened miscarriage. I told them it was literally one dot when I wiped twice and then has stopped!

I’m not taking the progesterone because I worry I could do more harm than good if it’s not medically necessary. Plus i shaved earlier and think it could just be a tiny nick from shaving.

They also questioned how I could be sure I was pregnant if I have not been offered a blood test to confirm - to which I responded by saying I’ve had pretty strong urine tests!

So they decided to confirm by doing an abdominal ultrasound. They said I’m 6+3 (two days behind on my calculations) but they apparently saw a strong heartbeat. The screen was turned away so I didn’t get to see

I was worried about being two days behind but they said thats absolutely normal - and what I’ve seen on here has made me feel better

Maximus, I ended up going to hospital abroad to get anti nausea meds. As soon as I got there the nausea stopped and has been fine all evening. They say a really strong heartbeat on the ultrasound. My symptoms can ease up and then come back with a vengeance

Maximus, I ended up going to hospital abroad to get anti nausea meds. As soon as I got there the nausea stopped and has been fine all evening. They say a really strong heartbeat on the ultrasound. My symptoms can ease up and then come back with a vengeance
Hiya at least you saw a heartbeat. Was it an internal scan? Mine one was external and no embryo seen. That’s why I am worried. I woke up this morning still no nausea but sore boobs are still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back