December Mummies :-)

Here is my little bumpy pic this morning - i wanted to join in the fun :)

5F025530-E261-4BAF-86DF-2F36B61449A0.jpeg

Yes @Maximus17 i had early MC at 5weeks+2 and 4weeks+5 so I am sure once I get to 5 weeks +3 I’ll feel tonnes better x
Yes you will than. Well I was saying I feel better but this morning I am worried again as I have no nausea and breasts are smaller so naturally very worried. I have some cramps to go with it as well. I just wish I could get to 12 week and relax.

I am a bit sad now as just been to another scan. No embryo at 6weeks today. Also measuring only 5 weeks 3 days. I need to go back on Friday and if still no improvement I would need to have a surgery to remove :( I am praying for a miracle. I was actually thinking I am not feeling sick today and sore boobs are gone and added some painful cramps :(

I am a bit sad now as just been to another scan. No embryo at 6weeks today. Also measuring only 5 weeks 3 days. I need to go back on Friday and if still no improvement I would need to have a surgery to remove :( I am praying for a miracle. I was actually thinking I am not feeling sick today and sore boobs are gone and added some painful cramps :(
Aw no @Maximus17 :hug: maybe it’s just a shy bean and hasn’t grown as quick yet? It’s only 4 days behind where you think you should be. Fx everything is going to be ok. Think positive xx

If you are only measuring 5 weeks 3 days then that is probably why you haven't seen an embryo? Your dates might not be accurate hun, Stay positive until friday xx

But it was also 5.3 last week so I don’t understand. And I have no nausea today, slept well as well. I just don’t feel pregnant. She said comparing to 4-5 days ago it didn’t grow as much as it should. I don’t know how to stay positive till Friday. But she said prepare for the worst.

Just to say first scan was transvaginal but today was external but she said it shouldn’t make a difference. The waiting is going to kill me :(

Also anyone has no symptoms for one day? I have no symptoms today none at all. Not one bit nauseous as I was able to eat everything. The smells didn’t affect me either normally does.

Just to say first scan was transvaginal but today was external but she said it shouldn’t make a difference. The waiting is going to kill me :(

I’m so sorry lovely. I had an external with ds2 and you could only see a sack then they switched to internal and there was a fetal pole and a yolk sack. I know it’s hard to be positive but there’s still a chance that everything’s ok.
Xx

I love your bump @Elfs Mummy are you managing to keep it hidden?

I’m back to work today after my maternity leave, feeling a little sad about that, dd is still asleep, I’ll have to wake her up to take her to nursery soon .

Still a bit crampy this morning, I hope it’s just things settling In & stretching, I couldn’t find any cheaper scans in our area so I think I’m going to have to be patient & stop googling vanishing twins! On the plus side my sickness medication has kicked in & im only mildly nauseous.

X

Struggling to keep it hidden just wearing bigger clothes. We keep expecting the in-laws to ask. Today I’m just exhausted ds1 came up to us at 1.30 am and I didn’t get him back down until 5.50 and ds2 woke at 6.10 !

Also anyone has no symptoms for one day? I have no symptoms today none at all. Not one bit nauseous as I was able to eat everything. The smells didn’t affect me either normally does.

With ds2 I had no symptoms at all xx

I’m so sorry lovely. I had an external with ds2 and you could only see a sack then they switched to internal and there was a fetal pole and a yolk sack. I know it’s hard to be positive but there’s still a chance that everything’s ok.
Xx
Thanks but she just wouldn’t do an internal scan. I can’t believe I have to wait till Friday

Also it’s just that I was measuring smaller than 6 weeks. Arghhh seriously this is the worst wait

Also it’s just that I was measuring smaller than 6 weeks. Arghhh seriously this is the worst wait

I really hope everything’s ok.
I’m feeling really sick this afternoon but it’s more tiredness related

Hi Max, I’m so sorry you’re going though this the wait must be so hard, I hope you’re just a few days behind and maybe the different clinics measurement equipment is calibrated slightly differently? Fx there’s a little foetal pole there for you, try to relax and not worry - I know that’s much easier said than done & we’re here if you need us lovely xxx

Hi Max, I’m so sorry you’re going though this the wait must be so hard, I hope you’re just a few days behind and maybe the different clinics measurement equipment is calibrated slightly differently? Fx there’s a little foetal pole there for you, try to relax and not worry - I know that’s much easier said than done & we’re here if you need us lovely xxx
I just feel have a bad feeling about this. I have been told not to eat anything from 8am in case I need to have a surgery. She said there should be an improvement by Friday and if not then bad news. My mum is saying prepare yourself for the worst buts impossible. It’s not like a surgery where they remove kidney stones. I mean it’s losing a baby , all the hormones , it’s very emotional. The doctor said after age 40 the risks are so much higher , so I probably won’t try again after this. The emotional journey is too hard. How do I now be normal and live my life till Friday ...

I’ve had less symptoms today to, only very minor nausea & not too tired at all xx
I wish I had that nausea I had 2 days ago. I have no nausea today none at all. Just cramping all day long. I would give everything to feel nauseous

I just feel have a bad feeling about this. I have been told not to eat anything from 8am in case I need to have a surgery. She said there should be an improvement by Friday and if not then bad news. My mum is saying prepare yourself for the worst buts impossible. It’s not like a surgery where they remove kidney stones. I mean it’s losing a baby , all the hormones , it’s very emotional. The doctor said after age 40 the risks are so much higher , so I probably won’t try again after this. The emotional journey is too hard. How do I now be normal and live my life till Friday ...

If it is the worst then they should investigate. I know plenty of people over the age of 40 who have had healthy pregnancies you are no different. Don’t give up hope even if things this time do go wrong there and many ways of being a mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back