******December Mummies 2018******

Bit TMI but slightly worried got up this morning and went for a wee then got back in to bed and felt quite a bit of discharge come out so went back to the toilet some of it leaked on to my pj bottoms I wiped and it looked like wee and had some discharge in it. Should I be worried?

Firecracker, I didn't fill anything out my midwife sent off for it and I received my card a few weeks later in post.

Hmmm, does it smell or is it itchy?

Morning everyone. Can I ask what you're meant to do with the FW8 application for prescription charge exemption form?
The midwife gave it to me and said it is sent off for and you get a card to use (when pregnancy is confirmed at 12 wk scan), so now what do I do to get the form completed/sent off?

Thank you, hope you're all having a nice weekend! x

I'm not sure whether it was an FW8 form I had but my midwife gave me an exemption form and a pre-addressed, postage paid envelope. Hope that's vaguely helpful!

Morning girls. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I’ve got my 12 week scan tomorrow morning. I’ve been very laid back and chilled about everything, but I woke up this morning with cramps (again) and now I’m terrified for tomorrow. Anyone else feel this nervous about it?

Morning girls. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I’ve got my 12 week scan tomorrow morning. I’ve been very laid back and chilled about everything, but I woke up this morning with cramps (again) and now I’m terrified for tomorrow. Anyone else feel this nervous about it?

Yep! Mine is tomorrow at 11 and I'm very nervous!

Good luck tomorrow girls! Steph I was really nervous until I saw baby on scan.

Good luck for your scans girls. Can't wait to hear all about them x

Best of luck p1ngu & Stephx! I was really nervous too, just wanted to know everything was okay then I could relax!
Can't wait to hear back from you both! xx

Thanks everyone!

p1ngu I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck, mines at 9.20!

Thanks everyone!

p1ngu I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck, mines at 9.20!

Thanks! Hope yours goes well too. x

And thanks to everyone else. Will report back tomorrow :)

Had the scan and everything went well! Saw a little baby wiggling around in there and a good strong heartbeat!

How did yours go p1ngu?

Had the scan and everything went well! Saw a little baby wiggling around in there and a good strong heartbeat!

How did yours go p1ngu?

Glad to hear it went well Stephx!!

Good luck for yours P1ngu.

Glad to hear the scan went well!

First day back at work after four days off and I'm absolutely knackered! How I'm going to manage till five is beyond me

Hi everyone. All went well. Baby looks good. Found out I can't get the harmony test done here even though the MW at the booking appointment said I could. Not sure on travelling to have it done, we live on a Scottish island! The nuchal measurement was normal so hopefully the results combined with the bloods will come back low risk. The sonographer said he used to work in a feral medicine place in London and all looked great to him so that's reassuring. It's so nervewracking when you're waiting to see if there is actually a baby in there haha. They put me back 2 days, due date is 23rd.

I'm pleased your scans both went well. We don't get offered the harmony test here either I'm in east anglia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back