******December Mummies 2018******

Has everyone announced now? I haven't yet, bit nervous about it to be honest!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pingu beautiful picture! I starting to get a bump now bit of achy pain in lower belly assuming this is just stretching I hope!

Pingu beautiful picture! I starting to get a bump now bit of achy pain in lower belly assuming this is just stretching I hope!
I have been getting random pains in lower belly too. It's mostly when I get up from sitting and it's just sore for a little bit and then goes.

We've announced to immediate family and VERY close friends. Still not announced to work, that is happening next week (scared!). Don't think we'll "announce' on facebook until i've got a big old bump!

Hope everyone doing well and having a good weekend. I am just getting over a dreadful cold thats lasted a week and a half!

xx

Well once you're all public, we'd love to have you over in the Facebook group!! We're a talkative bunch :D

Well once you're all public, we'd love to have you over in the Facebook group!! We're a talkative bunch :D
Is Bunny on there? Wondered how she's doing as she hasn't replied here recently.

May be a bit TMI but me and my partner went to have sex tonight haven't felt like it recently we used some lube but I kept having a burning pain during penetration so we gave up I still feel a bit of a burn down there now the lube expires this month I was wondering if its a reaction to that and If it could harm baby.

May be a bit TMI but me and my partner went to have sex tonight haven't felt like it recently we used some lube but I kept having a burning pain during penetration so we gave up I still feel a bit of a burn down there now the lube expires this month I was wondering if its a reaction to that and If it could harm baby.

Your skin gets sensitive to all sorts of new things thanks to hormones.

Have you also considered thrush? That's a regular for pregnant woman and is definitely a burning sensation (I get it regularly!).

See if you can get a hypoallergenic lube and try that. We've been ok using our regular stuff so I'm not sure what else to suggest!

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been on at all recently. I've been really sick with the hg and barely able to move or open my eyes. Today I'm finally feeling some relief so hopefully light at the end of the tunnel. When I am well enough I will catch up on the thread. Some of you must have moved into tri 2 already?

Have you also considered thrush? That's a regular for pregnant woman and is definitely a burning sensation (I get it regularly!).

See if you can get a hypoallergenic lube and try that. We've been ok using our regular stuff so I'm not sure what else to suggest!

Feel fine today so think I may have just reacted badly so will look into the hypoallergenic type. Don't know what I'd do without this group!

We told our children yesterday. My youngests pre school teacher approached me at the end of school today to say she heard congratulations were in order, in front of about 10 mums! Haha
We haven't even told my dad yet or hubby's parents! Oops. Looks like everyone will know soon.

Well, I may regret this but as no one else has created this yet, I guess I'll do it!!

Fingers crossed my little bean sticks this month!

Due Dates:-

1st -
2nd -
3rd - DanniiM85
4th -
5th - HeatherAH
6th - Marli : xxfxx : WolfMamma
7th - eager_reader
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th - millielaura
12th -
13th - hopeful1976
14th - kelly30
15th -
16th -
17th -
18th -
19th -
20th - Rach beattie : Hmmm
21st - AllyBally : eaw123 : Firecracker
22nd - BB_26
23rd -
24th -
25th - Stephx
26th -
27th - BunnyN
28th -
29th -
30th - mrscarnall
31st - Southernsoftie

Hi WolfMamma, would you mind updating my due date to Dec 6th? Not that I'm impatient or anything! :roll:

I've told family and selected friends. Going to continue to tell friends as and when I see them. I've told a few work friends but they're sworn to secrecy. I'm going to tell other colleagues after the anomaly scan - not sure how obvious it will be up until then but I reckon I can style it out if I dress carefully and if people guess they wouldn't be so tactless as to directly ask me!

Does anyone have a bump? I look a little bigger but don't have an actual bump right now.

When does everyone have their anomaly scans? Mine is July 16th.

I have been getting random pains in lower belly too. It's mostly when I get up from sitting and it's just sore for a little bit and then goes.

Yup, I get tummy aches and pains too and my stomach feels strained when I cough!

Glad you mentioned this, I have had thrush off and on for my entire pregnancy - was prone to it beforehand so the upside is it's nothing new!

I've told family and selected friends. Going to continue to tell friends as and when I see them. I've told a few work friends but they're sworn to secrecy. I'm going to tell other colleagues after the anomaly scan - not sure how obvious it will be up until then but I reckon I can style it out if I dress carefully and if people guess they wouldn't be so tactless as to directly ask me!

Does anyone have a bump? I look a little bigger but don't have an actual bump right now.

When does everyone have their anomaly scans? Mine is July 16th.
My anomaly scan isn't until the 16th of August. I'll be 21+ weeks by then, it's the only appointment they had.

I'm definitely noticing my jeans are tight now and going to have to switch to maternity ones soon. I guess it won't matter too much that my youngests told her teacher. The news will spread so quick.

1st of August is mine I'm so nervous it seems so far away and I'm so worried that something is wrong. Do you hear heartbeat at 16 week appointment with midwife? I'm in leggings now got a small bump not very visable but means jeans are not comfortable

1st of August is mine I'm so nervous it seems so far away and I'm so worried that something is wrong. Do you hear heartbeat at 16 week appointment with midwife? I'm in leggings now got a small bump not very visable but means jeans are not comfortable
Yes they should listen in to the heartbeat at the 16 week appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back