december due mamas

Aries29

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm treading on anyone's toes putting in this thread ( not sure if admin do these threads)

I have worked out my due date as between 1-3 December
Only around 4 weeks so hoping this little one will last the 9 months

Anyone else due around December or even late November ??

I am not but just wanted to say congratulations and omg! December mummies already! Wooo exciting xx

I am not but just wanted to say congratulations and omg! December mummies already! Wooo exciting xx

Thank you :)
I had a Chem pregnancy feb 27 so I was super excited to find out we had scored another golden egg around 10 March

This one seems really strong , my boobs feel like ten ton weights :) lol

Hoping there's going to be loads of dec and Xmas babies !!!

Last edited:
December babies already!! Congrats to you all and hope u have a healthy pregnancy xx

Yay December mummies !!!! I'm due November but went 2 weeks over so may be a December baby :)

xxxx

Oh and forget to say congratulations Aries so happy to see you here honey xxxx

Thanks clover. Yep I've done 6 tests in total over the past week as I'm so nervous about getting another chem, but I don't have the horrid cramping like last month and I'm 2 days past my af due .

The lines have been getting very dark and I just feel so positive. I tried different sites and they all say between 1-3 December but most common date seems to be the 2nd :) a little Xmas elf if it's late lol

Congrats to you too, what date do you think you'll Pop??

Wow. December babies again. Mum to a 2015 December baby. Congratulations

Congrats! My daughter is a 2013 December baby! Xx

Yeah around 16th November but as I Ovulated late it could be between 16th -23rd
:) I will hang out in both November and December mummies
Sounds like you've had some nice strong tests, I tested for the first time 3 days after AF duw as I was so scared
I did my last ic yesterday and it was so dark!!
So exciting hun early Christmas bubbas !! :)

xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Aires! Lovely to see a Dec Mummies thread :) wishing you and H&H 9 months xx

Hey Aries how are you feeling?, I really hope some more December mummies join you soon :friends:

xxxxxx

Hello, just found out we are expecting our second hopefully around 4th December yay!!! We already have a girl who was 8lbs8 and who came when I hit 37 weeks emcs so thinking I may end up a November mummy. But we are very excited as baby Luna is only 7mo. Hands full!?

X
Congratulations Aries x

I just found out today that I'm 4 weeks pregnant due 6th December 2016. I've had 6 miscarriages now and I have a two and a half year old son who is our pride and joy, fingers crossed this little one is a fighter!
Good luck to all the December 2016 mummies to be xo

Congratulations Stupidred and mummywanabe

How's everyone feeling? :D

xxxxxx

No symptoms really. Tired mostly but I'm on mat leave so quite lucky.
Congrats mummy x

I'm nervously dipping my toe in here.

Just got a positive but after having chemicals I'm a bit apprehensive! Same as you Aries.

I'll feel a bit more excited once (if) I get to 6 weeks. My longest chemical I went to 5+2!

Once I feel a bit more confident about the pregnancy I will update with my EDD - Haven't worked that out yet but I know I must be due some time in December!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back