December 2020 mums

aww hugs! can they give you anything else for the sickness? aye my partner was getting annoyed because I've been on furlough for the whole period still am currently and I've done nout in the house I do dishes and wash the clothes. I got a spurt of energy this week and have painted and decorated the living room dno where all this energy came from.

I had my McDonalds for dinner and I'm very disappointed that it didnt satisfy my craving like I wanted the chips were cold and urgh gutted how crap it was..

also how exciting I know cant believe we are nearly at the 2nd trimester moving the group on over to there soon woo xx

Hope you get a positive outcome for your job @KaL29, what do you do of I may ask? Was Corona affecting it?x

hey my job is good I’m back to work in terms of covid my manager said it was my decision bascailly so I’ve gone back, are you working?

H
Well my sickness medication hasn’t worked, I had a glass of milk this morning thinking I would keep it down as I kept down my breakfast yesterday, nope, bad idea!

My hubby is getting down because the house is such a mess and the girls just mess up whatever he tidies. He also may be facing redundancy and he struggles to not worry when his job is under threat (he’s been really unlucky in the past)

I’m normally one who loves the sun and warm weather but with how warm my body has been recently and how difficult it is to get comfy at night, I’m quite glad it’s cooled down atm

I hope everyone is ok, we’re creeping up to 2nd trimester which is crazy in itself!
<3

hey Hope your ok! Bless you I’m still being sick too it’s been rubbish I’m back at work too! What medication did they give you mine seemed to work but had to have 2 2times a day. X

Hi guys sorry I haven’t replied or messaged I’ve been back at work! I had a good couple of days but was sick today a little at work and then this evening had been horrible I have no medication anymore but it’s way better than week 9 so battling through I have my scan Wednesday I’m sooooo excited!!!!!

I cant believe how quick these past 3 months have gone!!!

I'm back in work monday nd I have my 12 week scan on thursday. I'll be 12+3 cant wait to see the difference from my 10 week scan to now!! so exciting. I have also got my consultant appointment through for the 7th july which is so long away and I'll be 16 weeks if my dates dont change on thurs. sickness is on and off mainly in the mornings now I most deffo have morning sickness .

I told work yesterday and they were so nice with me xx

Morning everyone,
Got my dating scan appointment for next Wednesday :cheer: hopefully baby behaves as good as the early scan

whoop exciting!!!

baby must be moving up higher as I've found heartbeat higher up and alot easier literally in seconds! I'm so excited for scan on thursday x

I've found the heartbeat in mine too. Makes it much more real huh. One week til scan day then I can tell the world.

I feel so bloated all the time lol I've lost 5kg.

Hey scan day for me tomorrow so I was buzzing!!

however I’ve been super sick again this evening I still can’t believe I’m being sick I feel like this is never going to end now!

Will talk to consultant tomorrow (as I’m consultant lead)

also those who are on 5mg of folic I’ve stopped taking that now however I’m sure she said I needed to now take the lower ones still but I’m not sure
Also I have to take aspirin 150g daily now until birth.

Hi lovelies, so my sickness was really bad and I tried going to work on Monday, to be sent home at lunch, went to the doctors (after a phone consultation) and got sent to hospital and been here since! I started bleeding last night too so had a scan and little one is fine and he found an area that looked like it may be where the bleeding was coming from.
But I have been keeping food down, just feel nauseous today but took a folic acid this morning so don’t think that’s helping. I ended up having 5 bags of fluid

Poor hubby at home with the girls, he’s taking on so much, wish people could help him more, as they would if it wasn’t for the lockdown.

Hope everyone is ok and good luck on the scans x

awww hugs! hope you're feeling better now ellie.

kal how is your sickness now?

I've had my scan. measuring bang on 12+3 so officially due 21st dec. anyone any good with nub guessing? I havent a clue what I'm looking for.

20200611_163744.jpg

Hey guys @EllieH oh bless you I hope your getting better! And glad all is ok

my sickness is still bad it’s got worse again making be feel down some days are better than others it’s night time now which is really bad!!
Also scan ok am due 17th dec not 18th so 13 weeks today

scan all good bp high so A few extra bits need but am ok ..... :)

CAD81A36-4FF8-4595-9C3C-0FFD46F1B0DF.jpeg View attachment 90990

Grats kal and exoh

Happy baby scans

Sorry your Ill ellie. Hope your ok soon.

I've been feeling grotty the last few days and my back is killing. Stupid 12 weeks lol I always get ill at this point.

Scan on tuesday for me. Hubby is at work and still isnt arsed. Literally said he doesnt care he cant come to the scan and he doesnt care how I tell the kids or if hes there when I do so foo to him I'll tell them when I'm back from the scan.
Both of them really want us to have another baby so I know theyll be super excited

Hey everyone, how are we all doing?
Dating scan tomorrow :? no idea why but feeling very nervous. Even with the early scan showing everything was fine just feeling scared. Think the lack of symptoms with this pregnancy has really thrown my confidence :sad: scan isn't until 3.30pm too

Hey everyone, how are we all doing?
Dating scan tomorrow :? no idea why but feeling very nervous. Even with the early scan showing everything was fine just feeling scared. Think the lack of symptoms with this pregnancy has really thrown my confidence :sad: scan isn't until 3.30pm too
Itll be great you'll see

I'm Jim dandy. Scan was today and although lazy awkward baby was lay in such a way they couldnt do the Nuchal measurement it was there with a heartbeat and arms and legs and all looked good. I've no sickness still to speak of or any issues.

20200616_203142.jpg

Itll be great you'll see

I'm Jim dandy. Scan was today and although lazy awkward baby was lay in such a way they couldnt do the Nuchal measurement it was there with a heartbeat and arms and legs and all looked good. I've no sickness still to speak of or any issues.

View attachment 91011
Awww hello naughty baby, glad all is going well Bev x

Itll be great you'll see

View attachment 91011

I'm hoping so

Aww adorable scan photo <3 did you're due date change at all? X

awww adorable photo bev glad it went well!

good luck for you scan tanzanite xx

Everything all good measuring 13 weeks exactly now due 23rd December xx

Screenshot_20200617-170657_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111