December 2020 mummies.

So they ruled out everything that could be wrong and basically baby is very big at 24 weeks for me anyway almost at the 100th centile on the growth chart. My body isn't coping with her size so it could either get better or worse.....so on painkillers every day and strong ones for the really bad nights

Big babies can be a heavy burden. Dd1 was 10lb 14oz born at 40+3 and 54 cm long. She was always low and heavy in my pelvis and back to back when it came to birth her. I think I had a touch of spd due to her size as it hurt moving from sitting to standing etc. Hope your painkillers work..

I also hope this baby is more like dd2 (9lbs 10.4oz) and a more manageable size lol

Big babies can be a heavy burden. Dd1 was 10lb 14oz born at 40+3 and 54 cm long. She was always low and heavy in my pelvis and back to back when it came to birth her. I think I had a touch of spd due to her size as it hurt moving from sitting to standing etc. Hope your painkillers work..

I also hope this baby is more like dd2 (9lbs 10.4oz) and a more manageable size lol
I'm hoping she doesn't stay along that line otherwise I'm gonna struggle so much haha I already have pelvic girdle pain. Should have a growth scan at 28 weeks again and see where she is then :)

We can compare sizes lol. Apparently I've a consultant app on 15th to discuss clexane and scans etc.
Got my matb1 today and whooping cough jab too.

Well suppose to get my second round of infusion today but it was very hectic in the ward with emergencies so back in tomorrow afternoon. Bruised so much now :(
Keep getting a lot of pressure low down and in my bum :( very uncomfortable and baby is super active the past two days. Very strong kicks and jabs

Hey how's everyone doing? I'm just over 27 weeks now....heading in to tri 3 feel like this pregnancy is flying by haha
Xx

I keep forgetting to check! Any of you girls on the Facebook groups for December 2020? I'm on a couple xx

I'm in a few of those groups.
All is well here, my back keeps going out so I'm on mat leave already at 33 weeks after my holidays owed run out in 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back