December 2020 mummies.

Woohooooo
I'll update the front post to show that xx
Congrats!

Hey hope everyone is ok, and doing well I’m still stuggling stir sickness believe it or not!
i won’t be finding out gender we have decided not to been looking at buying some bits best start soon lol!!!
Also if anyone uses Tommie tippe they have lots half price x

Finally announced in Scotland we can have our partner attend all appointments!!!

Yay that's good news finally. Still not so in wales yet.

Tomee tipee worked fine when used them years back

Yay that's good news finally. Still not so in wales yet.

Tomee tipee worked fine when used them years back

Unfortunately my actual area aren't allowing it yet, they called a lot of women telling them thats it's not going to happen :?

Gender reveal was today!
Baby girl for us

Our nhs trust is having a meeting wednesday about partners coming to scans so I'm hoping they say we can xx

Congratulations on your girl :)

Hopefully it changes soon xx

Whooo
Updated the first post to show genders so far.
Still weeks til mine lol and I'm so impatient

Pram arrived yesterday absolutely love it <3<3
17 weeks tomorrow, pelvic girdle pain seems to making an appearance :shakehead: headaches seem to be non existent now though :dance:

How's everyone else doing? Xx

I keep getting Braxton hicks mildly if I do too much work at home lol.
Aside from that all is good here.

Has anyone starting feeling any movements yet? I'm 17 weeks and 4 days now.....only felt a few little movements. With my first 2 I felt them earlier than this but then everything with this pregnancy is very different

Hey how is everyone doing? Its been very quiet on here so just thought I'd check in :) xx

Maybe you could make a joint group with the November or January babies. Some people join the forum, announce their pregnancy and due date and never check in again lol

Maybe you could make a joint group with the November or January babies. Some people join the forum, announce their pregnancy and due date and never check in again lol

I thought about it, January babies thread seems to be very quiet too :sad: x

Happy to make our thread into a joint group. Anyone who wants to be added just hop over and let me know your due date and the sex of your baby (if known yet!) :)

Hey guys I have my scan Wednesday and I’m not finsding out!!! Eeeeeeek will be a long 20 weeks to then find out!
Also this week I have had no sickness and am starting to enjoy being pregnant at last! It’s been a long time coming! I haven’t really felt baby move much yet which makes me feel a little worried but I know this is normal for first ect how everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back