December 2020 mummies.

BevG

Reaction score
Gonna copy paste the dates from tri 1 but a lot of ladies should be in tri 2 already now so I'm making the thread.
Midwives say tri 2 starts at 13 weeks, apps say 14.

Either way a lot of us are there! Welcome to tri 2

1 dandelion :blue:
2 thehump
17 kal
19 tessaG
21 exohx124 :pink:
23 tanzanite92 :pink:
24 lauralem
28 bevg :blue:
30 ellieh
31 nikita2020

Last edited:
Thanks @BevG for adding my due date :)

I'll be 17 weeks on Tuesday! It's crazy how fast this is going.

Got a private scan tomorrow so will finally find out boy or girl x

Yay!!! We made it :preg: looking forward to the bump getting bigger and feeling the flutters :D

Thanks @BevG for adding my due date :)

I'll be 17 weeks on Tuesday! It's crazy how fast this is going.

Got a private scan tomorrow so will finally find out boy or girl x

Exciting!! I have one booked for the 12th July to see if I'm having another boy or not <3

Hello how is everyone?

Just wondering what prams anyone would recommend? Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the choice online

Hello how is everyone?

Just wondering what prams anyone would recommend? Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the choice online
Oooo me too! I'll be interested to see what others say. I have no idea!

Had our private scan and it was confirmed thay we are having a BOY! We are so happy, now we have one of each :)

Baby is transverse with long legs apparently which is why I've been so uncomfortable.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Found my old doppler and found baby straightaway :bump: nice to have especially since we're getting less face to face appointments
Anyone got a lil bump yet? Mine is there but tiny :)

its amazing hearing baby isnt it. especially when we cant hear it at the 16 week appointment.

I have a little one now I also got my pram today!!!xx

its amazing hearing baby isnt it. especially when we cant hear it at the 16 week appointment.

I have a little one now I also got my pram today!!!xx

Oooh what pram did you get?
It was really nice for my partner to listen to, especially as he's feeling a bit left out due to not being allowed to go to any appointments xx

silvercross travel system for £175 I was so happy! I love silvercross just dont wanna pay the price of a brand new one.

and yeah i do it for him to hear it's so easy to find now. my stomachs gone hard aswell cant wait to feel baby x

Oh wow that's lucky! I seen one for sale but they are asking for near £400 for it.....
Awww cute, mine is still soft so far :preg: only 10 days until my gender scan too <3 xx

I wasnt even looking for a pram i was looking at the cots that came up and I was like omg need to go view it.

Awww exciting 15 days til my gender scan xx

Hey hope all is ok with everyone! Believe it or not I’m still struggling with sickness at 15 weeks! And tablets not even really working anymore so it’s been hard! As tablets make me tired too!
It’s gone so quick already starting to struggle with clothes fitting which means I’m getting that bump eeeeek!!

I bought a cosatto giggle 2 in rainbow pixels. Love it.
I've been on my arse stuck in bed or the sofa all week. Double ear infection turned nasty and floored me. I'm slowly getting better with the latest antibiotics but it's such slow going and I'm so bored

hey! hows everyone doing? I keep forgetting on the 2nd trimester page now haha x

hey! hows everyone doing? I keep forgetting on the 2nd trimester page now haha x
Hey
Yup I'm officially 14 weeks now so deffo here. Still having sofa days where I'm queasy as hell like today

I was so sick today! having major problems with my headaches nd migraines. I cant take anything paracetamol does nothing for me aswell it's awful!x

Hey everyone been quiet on here, my work just made me redundant 3 days before I was on the rota to return. Feel very singled out as all other redundancies happened over a week ago, wasn't even notified of any of it either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back