December 2020 mummies.

Hey! Sorry been super busy lately had a week off and we just ignored the world.

Partner is allowed into scans now so he can come to my 20 week one on 5th August!!

Felt baby kicking more recently aswell xx

20 week scan in 6 days......almost halfway through now :bump: quite scary how quick this pregnancy is going :shock::shock:
Anyone else got a fair size bump? I feel huge haha xx

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow!!

This is my 20 week bump I think is huge considering I wasn't expecting to show for months with this being my first baby xx

Baby Story1596465668336.jpg

I have mine at 3.30pm today!

Here's my bump, looks much bigger in the evening though haha and managed to record some kicks on video last night too <3

Your bump is still so neat and adorable :preg: xx

Screenshot_20200803-192447_Gallery.jpg

Double confirmed baby is a girl :pink:<3
Super wriggly and head is as low as it can be :rotfl: still measuring good although her belly is 6 days bigger haha xx

Screenshot_20200804-195334_Gallery.jpg

Aww yay. My scan isnt til 14th still. I'm excited.
Small kicks thus far nothing really definite yet tho. It is quiet here too isnt it

Aww yay. My scan isnt til 14th still. I'm excited.
Small kicks thus far nothing really definite yet tho. It is quiet here too isnt it

Its very quiet :(

Only 10 days to go though, will fly by.
I feel over prepared for this lil lady haha not much left to get for her and so long still to wait x

God apart from the pram I've hardly bought anything still. 2 packs of vests and a sling haha. This baby will be naked sleeping in a drawer at this rate

God apart from the pram I've hardly bought anything still. 2 packs of vests and a sling haha. This baby will be naked sleeping in a drawer at this rate

Aww still plenty of time :)
I have two boys so everyone went crazy as soon as we found out it was a girl haha

Hows everyone doing? Lil lady is kicking up a storm every day now but she's still so low down :( been causing a fair bit of pain low down in my stomach xx

Hey hope everyone is ok I’m 22+ now scary! .........However my pregnancy hasn’t been great I’m constantly being sick still and has made me feel very poorly I have a few days when I enjoy it then bam like a week of hell! ........Also I can still pretty much hide my bump (probs because I had lost three stone before hand and gained it all again then got preg so lots of belly to fill haha)

How is everyone else doing I hope your all enjoying it? Has anyone else been feel rubbish all the time :( I hate to moan but it’s getting to me now!

Hey hope everyone is ok I’m 22+ now scary! .........However my pregnancy hasn’t been great I’m constantly being sick still and has made me feel very poorly I have a few days when I enjoy it then bam like a week of hell! ........Also I can still pretty much hide my bump (probs because I had lost three stone before hand and gained it all again then got preg so lots of belly to fill haha)

How is everyone else doing I hope your all enjoying it? Has anyone else been feel rubbish all the time :( I hate to moan but it’s getting to me now!

I'm constantly in pain, my hips and legs are agony then lately my stomach has been tender and painful. I'm coming up 22 weeks now and the days seem to be dragging now the kids are back in school haha but the peace is great. Just wanting it to be December already xx

Hey all
Had my scan last friday, all well and baby is a boy so after 2 girls I get a change of pace. Its kicking a bit now but still only slightly lol.

Sorry you feel pants still kal that's no fun, I still dont feel pregnant most of the time

Hey all
Had my scan last friday, all well and baby is a boy so after 2 girls I get a change of pace. Its kicking a bit now but still only slightly lol.

Sorry you feel pants still kal that's no fun, I still dont feel pregnant most of the time

Haha I’m not Igoing to lie I haven’t enjoyed being pregnant at all! Wouldn’t rush to do it again haha! And working my normally hours again is killing me!
glad everyone is Doing ok :) i haven’t really felt any kicks yet which worries me but apprantply normally? I’ve had a really ache back and my bump is not that big so think baby maybe sitting toward the back maybe.

also I’ve pretty much brought everything I need to!!

Feel so full today, must be growth spurt time lol. So few of us left on this thread now it's a shame

I've been in the hospital last night and possibly have to go back in if this pain doesn't settle. Unreal stabbing cramps and back pain. Had an iron infusion today too as my level severely dropped in 2 weeks :( not having a great time

I've been in the hospital last night and possibly have to go back in if this pain doesn't settle. Unreal stabbing cramps and back pain. Had an iron infusion today too as my level severely dropped in 2 weeks :( not having a great time
Oh no that sounds horrid you must feel really pants. I just feel bloody full all the time. Hope you dont have to go bk in and it stops hurting

Oh no that sounds horrid you must feel really pants. I just feel bloody full all the time. Hope you dont have to go bk in and it stops hurting
So they ruled out everything that could be wrong and basically baby is very big at 24 weeks for me anyway almost at the 100th centile on the growth chart. My body isn't coping with her size so it could either get better or worse.....so on painkillers every day and strong ones for the really bad nights

I feel like i need to put a reminder on my calendar to check here daily . I havent updated in a while.

20 week scan all perfect.
I had a car crash at 21+5. Baby all good thank god im just even more sore than i was. So crash hasnt helped my back pain at all . Had to come off work good thing they never took me off furlough . Im 24+4 today and have my 25 week appointment on Wednesday and the whooping cough vaccine. The joys.
Shes super active this week and its amazing.
Hope everyone is doing okay and babys are all good and healthy.

Tanzanite- hope the pain eases for you with the painkillers. At least nothing is wrong and baby is good just big xx

I feel like i need to put a reminder on my calendar to check here daily . I havent updated in a while.

20 week scan all perfect.
I had a car crash at 21+5. Baby all good thank god im just even more sore than i was. So crash hasnt helped my back pain at all . Had to come off work good thing they never took me off furlough . Im 24+4 today and have my 25 week appointment on Wednesday and the whooping cough vaccine. The joys.
Shes super active this week and its amazing.
Hope everyone is doing okay and babys are all good and healthy.

Tanzanite- hope the pain eases for you with the painkillers. At least nothing is wrong and baby is good just big xx
Oh god that must of been scary for you! Glad you're both okay though <3
I Don't see my midwife until 28 weeks now, yeah I'm happy theres nothing serious but pain every day is draining, can't do anything :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back