***December 2016 mums***

I'm 16+ 4 scared me really but a knew it was braxton hicks just thought that happened later on, in all of my other pregnancies ain't happened this early. I get horrible head aches everyday without fail just been told to drink more and take pacecetomal. Not really felt baby yet either but heard heartbeat on wed so no baby is ok. Got to see the consultant on Tuesday and my gender scan on wed eeeeek I'm so excited. Xx

I've got my 16w appointment with the midwife on Wednesday so I'll ask about the scan then as still no date through. I've been getting headaches a lot too and finding work hard going (I work part time evenings putting stock out in Sainsbury's so quite physical) Hope they don't start getting pissed off with how slow I've been! X

I've got my 16 week on Tuesday. So excited to hear babas heart beat :) xxx

Awwww hearing the first heartbeat is amazing ain't it hope all goes well ladies :)
Cornish you could try and ring the hospital directly and see if they've anything on system.
Everything is silly my local midwife uses paper maternity notes and the hospital it's all online everything. X

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and I had my midwife appointment at around 15 weeks and heard the heartbeat. I recorded it on my phone l! It sounds like a train!! So beautiful!!! I'm just on countdown to the scan now! I'm feeling fine apart from backache!! X

Oooh I didn't think about recording it, what a good idea! Xxx

Oooooo Mexico I didn't even think of recording the heartbeat :( hopefully consultant will listen to it so a can record it then :)
When's your scan Mexico? Am so impatient with 3days to go until scan want it to just fly by hopefully it will do with how busy I am this week :) xx

3 till our 20wk scan although I should be almost 22 at that point, time is just dragging!! Hoping to find out the gender :) no midwife appointment until 24 weeks, feel a little left on my own though esp as its our first, plus my anxiety is really up and down at the moment and is catching me unawares which I don't like.

How are you all coping at work? I am on my feet all day and really beginning to feel it, the job that I do doesn't really allow for long sit down breaks just 5 mins here and there and even then you are never off and the hours can be up to 12 at a time. Thinking of reaccessing when I will finish, was hoping to get to 34 weeks but I'm not sure it's going to be practical. Got a seriously intense 3 weeks coming up so will have a think after I see how I get on.

Exciting seeing you all find out what you are having and hearing the heartbeat, starting to look at what we need to buy but holing off until the scan so we know all is well :)

I'm 16+ 4 scared me really but a knew it was braxton hicks just thought that happened later on, in all of my other pregnancies ain't happened this early. I get horrible head aches everyday without fail just been told to drink more and take pacecetomal. Not really felt baby yet either but heard heartbeat on wed so no baby is ok. Got to see the consultant on Tuesday and my gender scan on wed eeeeek I'm so excited. Xx

I had it pretty early on with all my pregnancies but I think you are supposed to feel them earlier when you have had more pregnancies.

Yeah I just asked the midwife if I could because my husband wasn't there as he couldn't get be time off work so it was nice as he could hear it and it means you have it to listen to at any time which is nice. IKk my scan isn't until 2 August!! So a little while yet. Look forward to hearing hour news this week. I hope you have a girl as you have all boys fingers crossed!! Xx

Awww thanks Mexico I'm hoping for a girl but either way aslong as baby is healthy it'll be loved the same :) oh did you say your finding out what your having? I'm too impatient I'm sure my hospital scan was the 6th Aug just seems ages to wait, saw the gender scan on offe and couldn't resist, plus a felt that the hospital rushed my scan last time, plus at bottom it said something on the scan which a googled and it ment I was obese and difficult to scan :/ I'm a size 12 so not exactly massive really. Gonna see what the private place say if they don't have no problems scanning me will mention that at hospital if there's that comment at bottom again. Has any of you ladies looked at prams yet? Xx

I haven't although my friend is selling her double pram which I've asked for first dibs on. No idea how much she wants yet but she said she'll let me know. I wondered if we really need a double but my son will only be 2.5 when the baby is born so if we go on any long days out I think it'll be worth it because dragging a sleepy toddler around isn't fun! X

I thought about a double buggie as someone was selling a good deal second hand near us but decided in the end just to go with the pram we have and a wrap.

What about a buggy board Cornish? I had a double with my two youngest but was only just over a year apart, by time my youngest was one other wanted to walk more and was just an empty seat constantly but had to stear with one hang a double buggy lol. X

Steering a double buggy one handed sounds hard, lol.

Last edited:
Bunny it was very hard indeed lol.
Yano the braxton hicks things I've felt a couple through the day again usually about this time tho, is it normal to feel them so frequent like that? X

Wiggles and kicks are starting to get stronger I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, feels really funny like I'm being tickled makes me laugh I forgot what this felt like. So lucky and I'm trying to enjoy it as I don't want any more children after this one comes.
Anyone else feeling the wriggles?

I'm not feeling anything really mummy, I'm 16+5 so maybe abit early still, the midwife other day asked if I was feeling movements tho. Awwww amazing feeling ain't it, silly question but does your little one move differently to how you boy did? Xx

With Ryan I could feel him for 14 weeks and was quite strong even from early on, this one is more like little delicate tickles so I didn't feel them really until last week, the lady doing the scans said she seems like quite a chilled out little baby whereas Ryan was rough n tumble from day 1 and still is

Awww bless him, think boys are rough and tumble. My boys are proper boys I think it would be manic if I had a little girl she'd end up been a Tom boy growing up with 4 brothers a bet lol. Still think am having a boy tho. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back