Day 13 of af :(

twinkles

Reaction score
Morning girls....I'm feeling a little pissed off!!

I know the first af after miscarriage is going to be heavy but I'm still very heavy after 13 days now and no signs of it going away, I'm getting cramps and a bad back, passing lots of blood first thing, lots of blood later in the day too, as well as the normal all day bleed.....sorry tmi for the morning I know but i guess I'm after more reassurance and other experiences like this.....

I went to the doctor 2 days ago and was prescribed antibiotics incase of infection but she also said it can go on for 21 days before they can give me something to stop it! I'm not too sure about taking tablets to stop it either as i don't want my hormones messed up any more!

Sorry for the grumble girls xx

Last edited:
i know how you feel i usually bleed for 5 days if that and after MC i bled for 9 days! 13 is a lot though hun gutted they wont help until 21 days! cheer up sweety and grumble away thats what we aree here for xxx

Hey hun

Thawt id reply as i had same prob after one of my mcs.
I bled for 4weeks in the end but the docs seemed a bit unhelpful in a 'every ones different so just put up with it way'.
I was worried i was losing too much blood and alsorts. after two weeks of me mithering him to death cuz i was so worried the doctor put me on some tablets to try and stop the bleeding (which didnt work )

The bleeding naturally stopped after about a month.
None of my other mcs did this for this long and i was fine afterwards so i think it is just that everyone is different.....

It just doesnt help much wen thats the only answer and ur worrying half to death!

But i hope u dont feel alone now anyways and big hugs u feel better soonies.

xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back