dates...frustrated

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am not sure of my dates and no one will listen.
Basically doc put me 4 weeks going by LMP well I don't know if it was really af or early preg bleeding as it didn't last as long as a normal af! I then had light bleeding about 10 days after and then again 5 days later now could it be that I was already pregnant at this time? Which would make me about 8 weeks. Would explain the dark bfp at 3 weeks I took CBD in the evening so may not be accurate! What do u guys think?

i dont know about doctors and dates, my mw changes my number of weeks every time i see her!

Sorry i know thats no help :( xxx

Last edited:
Mrs Mc I know exactly ho you feel hun but I don't think they will know for sure until I go for a scan. I had my last AF on 21/04/10 then i had a bleed for like 3 days on 05/05/10. You could set your calendar by me so the Doc took it from 21/04/10 but I think the midwife will be me back by a week anyway.
At the moment I'm just happy to be pregnant so trying not to think about it :)

Mez

Last edited:
with the amount of confusion they should give you a dating scan

Bug them until they give you a dating scan.

If not, I'm sure you'll find out at your "12-week" scan... that's a long time to wait, I know, but at least you'll find out then!

I understand!!! I'm either 6 or 9 weeks and it's starting to annoy me that I don't know!!

Well, because of the mega-messed up cycle I had last month, if [when!] I get my BFP this time around, i'll HAVE to have a dating scan... because I just have no clue at all, so I do sympathise

Last edited:
Mrs Mc I know exactly ho you feel hun but I don't think they will know for sure until I go for a scan. I had my last AF on 21/04/10 then i had a bleed for like 3 days on 05/05/10. You could set your calendar by me so the Doc took it from 21/04/10 but I think the midwife will be me back by a week anyway.

Mez

Blimey Sol my LMP was 7th April and yours the 21st April? and yet I then lost a week, and I'm back to 10 weeks 1 day today, we are close in dates and yet our LMP are so different, I can't keep up, I guess the difference was our cycles the month we got pregnant.

Mrs Mc - I would say you looked back at your calender and your really not sure now of your dates, and ask for dating scan, say you don't want to miss the nuchal scan date window if wrong X (12 weeks to 13 plus 5 )

Thanks for the advice I put myself at 6 weeks rather than 4 which isn't a huge difference but it is at the same time

Mez

Blimey Sol my LMP was 7th April and yours the 21st April? and yet I then lost a week, and I'm back to 10 weeks 1 day today, we are close in dates and yet our LMP are so different, I can't keep up, I guess the difference was our cycles the month we got pregnant.

Mrs Mc - I would say you looked back at your calender and your really not sure now of your dates, and ask for dating scan, say you don't want to miss the nuchal scan date window if wrong X (12 weeks to 13 plus 5 )

Well I reckon I will be put back a week maybe a little longer lol so that would make up the 2 weeks difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back