In August I had my 3rd m/c and now 6 weeks on I am thinking of nothing else but trying again.. am I crazy? Some say I am just trying to substitute my lost beanie, some say I haven't grieved enough and others say my body will not be ready..... And then there are the tests I am going to have with the recurrent m/c specialist.. should I wait for all results [may take 6 months] although nurses at EPU said I didn't have to wait if I felt ready to try again ..... Any opinions? experience? I have had my first AF.. it was actually 28 days exactly from day 1 of m/c so I hope that means my body is returning to normal.. I guess what I am worried about is that it may take me a long time to concieve and as I am 36 I don't want to waste more time. Very confused, still sad at the loss but excited that I want to try again as a few weeks ago I wasn't sure I wanted to try ever again...!