D&c Monday then best poa to get pregnant again soon

1986princess

Reaction score
Hi girls I found out I was pregnant a week ago was delighted but unfortunately wasn't meant to be! So I'm having a d&c Monday and then takin a day or 2 off to rest but was wondering on best way to plan for a baby again! I do hope this is posted in right place! So should I have a couple of weeks to enjoy myself or try to by going out n having few drinks n then re start on the folic acid and healthy eating, and await af to come again n then plan ovulation or do u ladies have better tips? Hope u all get ur bfp soon x

:hug: :hug:

Hi Princess, I'm so sorry it didnt stick. Better to find out as early as possible I guess if it isnt strong enough to go the distance but I'm sure the high and low of whats happened has been awful. We're all with you and if you need to chat, we're here. Roll on your next ovulation! xxx

good luck with monday and look forward to sharing your journey to your next bfp xx

Am so sorry Princess...
As for trying again, it's up to you when you feel ready to start :hug:
They say to expect a period within 4-6 weeks afterwards but it's down to you if you start doing opks etc before that. All depends on how long it takes you to get your head round what has happened. They say to bd every other day leading up to O/v and then for 3 consecutive days at ovulation time. Obviously everyone is different though xxx

brilliant thanx for that! il defo be trying that xxx thanx for the advice x

sorry about your mc hun. i don't have any advice but just wanted to wish the best next time round xx

thanx i appreciate that xxx i have a feeling that because i was so unlucky this time, constant tests etc n negativity that next time il be really lucky! just have a feeling i may miscarry naturaly before then as im getin period like cramps a bit more than i went in for at epu. will have to take pads to work!hope i have enough time to go to toilet band sort out the problem if it happens hope it doesnt gush out. really hope this doesnt offend anyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back