Problems Since D&C

babywishes14

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for some advice please.

I had a blighted ovum last August, found out at 12 week scan. I had a D&C on 25th august, all went well so I was told.

Periods didn't return so went to the doctors who sent me for a scan as I had high LH which showed in a blood test, they thought I could possibly have PCOS. Scan was fine, said womb & ovaries looked fine.

Finally had 1st period 1st Feb! 5 months after D&C :-(

Second one came 35 days later so thought things were starting to sort, but then didn't have next one for 50 days!

Now on day 70 & nothing again :-(

Going back to docs tomorrow, but just wondered if anyone else has experienced anything like this???

So frustrated right now !!xx

Hi there,

I had a missed miscarriage and had to have a d&c as baby wa still there after 4 weeks..

That was in September 08 and I kept bleeding until November 08 then didn't bleed at all and fell pregnant in march 09 ...
I think it takes a while for your body to go back to normal after d&c plus you don't know what's bleeding or a period ..

Are you trying to concieve ? .. You could well be pregnant .. I was stunned when the doctor told me I was !

Xx

Thank you for your response.

Trip to docs was a waste of time as he said he as not worried by my long cyclesb:mad:

All my previous blood tests were 'normal' apparently.

Just can't understand why my body has changed after D&C!

Now on day 56 of cycle & nothing again. Did a test....BFN!

He won't refer my either until we have been trying for 2 years, just really fed up as desperate to start a family.

He told me to stop stressing & try to relax (easy for him to say!!!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back