does d&c make uterus lining weaker and cause miscarriage again?

1986princess

Reaction score
hi ladies! just wondering if any of u know the truth on this. i read on the internet somewhere that after d&c your uterus lining is thinner and weaker so if you fall pregnant soon after your more likely to miscarry. i was hoping to get pregnant asap and worried after reading that! anyone shed some light ..........

I got pg within 3 weeks after a miscarriage and subsequent D/C and my daughter is now 3 :) So I wouldn;t worry hun x

thanx hun, did u manage to work out cycles from your d&c or did you just chance it and fall pregnant?

The way I figured it was if my body was able to get pg then it was ready :)

They dated me from d/c x

great thanx. il try that asap. if you dont mind me asking how long after the d&c did you start having sex again? u read allsorts on the internet! x

Im pregnant after a mc that needed a d&c. 4 weeks exactly after the d&c I was pregnant. I was actually told you are more likely to get pregnant as your body is "nice and clean"

Last edited:
Ok thanx did u do a hpt test a week after and check hcg had gone to zero. Just trying to create an action plan!x

Thanx Hun I have now realised that quote a few pregnancy forum ladies have fallen pregnant again quickly after mc and d&c and it fills me with hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back