Cycle 31 TTC!!

Chazabell

Reaction score
But.....she has shown up today, which i FULLY expected anyway!!

So im about to embark on cycle 31 TTC and it sucks. We have had a propper shitty month, continued with a propa shitty week and everyone around us (other than our best friends) are making life hard work.

From his cousins death, to rumours about me being pregnant and OH wanting a termination, to us going out of our way to help people and getting no thanks in return, or just not hearing from them full stop, to my step dad being critically ill in hospital from self neglect and drink, and me feeling guilty for not wanting to go see him as he was so horrible when i was growing up! And i have my gynae appt next week and im fully expecting them to call me a silly girl and send me away back to the ACU when IUI will start again and its all so fricking clinical and intruding!!!! :wall2:

Feels like we have to fight for everything!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i feel like my head is gonna explode, and sometimes i dont know why me and OH bother helping others, noone seems to give a flying crap what we think or what we want or what we are going thrrough.

Oh it feels good to get that off my chest! I think i need a holiday :(

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh Chaz, sending you massive hugs. You both really deserve some luck soon, and definitely a holiday!! Have you got anything booked to take your mind off things?
I think your gynae appt will be so good for you, as long as they actually listen. I think sorting the other probs and finding out about endo could be key for you!
Lots of love xxxxxxxx

Sorry you are having a really shitty time at the moment hun. Some people take advantage of other peoples kind gestures which makes them total arseholes!!

As for your gynae appointment don'tet them fob you off, be firm if you have to and tell them you want to be tested for endometriosis!!

Hope things pick up for you soon hun xx

Oh Chaz, Im sorry you are having a down day! It can get so tough at times! I think you forget about all these other people and just take care of you and your OH! Treat yourselves, pick yourselves up and get back on that positive vibe! You have another IUI cycle this can be your BFP! Chin up honey! Xxx

Arh chaz i am sorry. My advice... Sod everyone else and just think about you and oh. That is all that matters.
I know it is hard when it comes to family and friends but there has to come a point when you stop running around after other people who are not grateful.

Good luck with the app next week. Tell them you are on cycle 31, write it all down before you go and don't leave until you are happy.

Hugs

Love gizzy xxx

... Oh and ps book a fab holiday! Go for it! This time next year... :) xx

Chaz sorry you're feeling down huni. Sounds like you've been thru a really hard time lately. It's no wonder you are feeling the way you do. I reckon gizzy is right you need to forget about everyone else and focus on yourselves. Sounds selfish but sometimes it's the only way to cope. Big hugs and hope things start to look up very soon xxx

Thanks girls.

Had a full blown PJ day today, stomach killing as expected, luckily i rostered my days off work for today and tomorrow.

It just gets irritating at times. I listen to everyone else issues and noone actually asks how i am, or whats going on in my life. I feel like im surrounded by selfish, self centred idiots.....and i know im not!!

I think ive just worn myself out, i had a cold last week, and ive now got impetigo, and i only ever get that when oim stressed out or run down :(

xxx

Last edited:
I love pj days! You sound like you really needed one, so good for you! xx

You also sound like a giver and givers always get surrounded by takers, its a sad fact of life!! keep your chin up :D xx

Sending yo a hug X

Glad you had a PJ day today, I agree with the others, that your keeping busy and automatically thinking of others, (tends to be the sensitive ones , that can sense how people may feel in situations, that end up really beign helpful and going that extra mile to make things right for everyone else, and if you like that , (I am too, so feel your disapointent with people here), that everyone elses low std for sensitivity and thoughtfulness will always fall short of your own levels, so sit back , work only on your own life, you and hubby and your journey right now, and just do only what you need to do, bare minimum to just not appear rude and nothing more - your the one that counts now XX

I'm sure your gynae appt will go well. Make sure u r prepared with info about endo and why u think u may have it. Ask for a laproscopy and don't take no for an answer! Good luck hun. Your low mood will pass I promise.

Hope your feeling better Chaz, sorry you're going through all this, hope a change of luck comes your way soon.

Big hugs! :)

Xx

Oh my goodness....I am in agony! If I stay laid on sofa I'm fine, as soon as I bend or lift I feel like my insides are gonna explode :(

Roll on 17th and the new Gynae xxx

oh hun :-( I really feel for you. I really hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back