33 day cycle and CM on day 31

Pappadog

Reaction score
I' approx a 33 day cycle and on day 31 I had the raw egg white CM. Is this usual so late in the cycle? I'm day 32 today and AF should be here tomorrow. I've been through the 'don't talk to me or I'll bite your head off phase' last week, but I'm not having any pains for the build up or any hurty boobs.

On day 30 my partner and I BD'd after a really good wedding party and so it wasn't our usual 'ttc' mode.

Any advice? I know we all get to this stage when one tiny thing is different, but no where can I find out about having CM so late in the cycle.

have just read something about this on fertility friend apparently a lot of people report egg white cm more than once in the month so they say you should bd just in case but i also read in another bit that cm after bd can sometimes resemble egg white but is only left over baby batter :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I get that in the middle of my cycle sometimes - AT one point I thought I was riddled with something :lol: :oops:

Good luck Pappadog -

Pappadog is your ticker wrong or am I being thick :oops:

It's wrong. I'm so all over the place that I don't update it anymore.

i would agree with rach in my experience cm can resemble egg white after a night of BD due to old baby batter its very confusing. Im in a similar position as you AF due tomorrow. I have had dry CM since ovulation has gone. I have no symptoms of AF or BFP.

best of luck pappadog xx :pray:

Hi

Welcome to the forum & wishing you all the best with TTC! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111