Cute!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Drake seems to be obsessed with his feet! Everytime I sit him on my lap his eyes immediatey go to his feet. He could be staring at them for at least 5 minutes haha!

Anyone elses lo obessed with anything?

Aw that's so cute! Charleys only obsessed with Lacey. He'll look around the room and moan if he can't see her but as soon as I put him next to her, he'll have the biggest smile on his face!!

Drake is like that with my other 2! He seems to stare at my oldest and with the other one he smiles at him all the time.

Is charley still putting his hands in his mouth? Drake is chewing on his hands silly..with a whole load of dribble coming out..makes me think he's teething?

He's not chewing his hands as much now but he's biting everything else and has been dribbling today. Everytime I wipe the dribble away he has this massive grin!!
What age did your boys teethe?

Alfie eats his hands, i think its coz he has just discovered how to put them in his mouth and its a novelty!! He has also learnt to pull out and put in his dummy! lol

I really can't remember chaz! I *think* Dom was teething at 4 months.

Cute Emz! Wish Drake would learn to keep his dummy in in the middle of the night lol

Yep thats the downside! He pulls it out at night!! xx

in the day herbie has to have this white fluffy blanket to go to sleep he hugs it and had it down the side of his face.
He also never has his hand out of his mouth.
monty got hid first tooth at 9 months and dolly got hers at 4 1/2 months, is there a difference with girls and boys do you think or just different babies?

noa suck on his hand constantly! in the middle of the night i wake up hearin him munching away, his favourite is when he finds his thumb n his finger next to it, the sounds!! 90% of the time its the left hand, reackon he be left handed?

Seb's obsessed with me and lights! He also sucks his hand and has been dribbling loads the last few weeks-reckon it's an age thing? We're trying desperatly to discourage the hand sucking as I do not want a thumb sucker! He also rubs his head when tired! He'll have one hand in his mouth and the other rubs his hair!

noa suck on his hand constantly! in the middle of the night i wake up hearin him munching away, his favourite is when he finds his thumb n his finger next to it, the sounds!! 90% of the time its the left hand, reackon he be left handed?

I could tell Dominic was going to be a lefty when he were a baby mind so you might be on to something!

Drake likes staring at what top your wearing too, he looks at every single detail lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back