Leaning forwards?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I try to sit Albert up in my arms as much as possible to strengthen his neck as he won't do tummy time. It's worked, and now he is trying to lean forwards. He has been staring at his feet for days, it's like watching a druggie on the weirdest trip of their life lol, and he made a grab for them this morning but ended up with his face in his lap :roll:

When do they start to sit up on their own on average? I know my nephew took ages cos his cheeks were so fat he just fell forwards lol xxxxxxxxxx

Maybe he'll do better on his back then lol. Thank you! xxxxxxxxx

Harrison has started to sit up unaided in the last few weeks, but cant work out how to shift his balance if he looks to the side!! Your lo is prob starting to practice doing it!! Have you got a bumboo? He might like it in there if his head is now strong!!
xxxx

Haven't got one yet, am going to get one next payday xxxxxxx

I have a m&p snug bb it's fab higher back support and I bit comes out as they grow!! Xx

xxx

Yeah I wud say get the snug tbh, we have a bumboo but he prefers being in my friends little boys snug!!
xxx

Thanks ladies I'll look into it. He tried to grab his feet again when I was winding him and then sicked up cos of the movement forward :roll:. I still don't think he realises they are his feet though cos then he'd move them up towards his hands at the same time surely

Tilly loves chilling in her snuggie :)

Would def. recommend this over a bumbo as the middle comes out.

Thank god I'm not the only naughty mummy not doing enough tummy time!! (or faceplant time as we call it in our house!!). E has really good head control and hates being laid flat - she's always upright. Was thinking of turning her pram into the pushchair soon so she can sit up a bit as she screams when lying down. Have been trying to get a snug off ebay on the cheap but after your rave reviews I'm going to bite the bullet and order a new one.

Ohh bless little Bertie!! Max is so good with his head now, didn't notice at first that he was just sitting there all proper n upright without the 'nodding dog' head going on.

What's this snuggy thing called then? I've neve heard of it :s xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back