currently 5dpo...

Um, yeah, I had a bit at about 8 weeks I think but may have had some before that but nothing too significant! Is it much? xx

No...about the size of a 50p on the paper when i wiped...brownish

Another good sign, this is alll looking very promising Zilla :) xx

Yeah, it could have encouraged a bit of implantation bleeding, did you experience any cramp at all?
Why do you not feel like you could be? xx

No. No cramp. And i dunno...normally i get the thought that i feel different...this time i dont. Just dont feel anything thatd tell me i am

The month we conceived I thought I hadn't even ovulated as I had absolutely no symptoms what so ever! I only did a test because we were out for my sil's birthday that night so would have been drinking! I was in complete shock when it was positive and tbh pretty much still am xx

I know im not out til af arrives...but after last month i think if shes late again this month then il just think its another off month.

But i cant help browsing baby sites thinking "i want that travel system" or "i like that cot". Even to the point of planning hownil decorate the room for either a boy or a girl n looking at outfits

There's no problem with that, this is a very exciting time and it will happen xx

It all sounds good so far Zilla. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Loving the new hair too x

Thank u sqemers :) was in bed by half 10 last night which is early for me...was lucky enough to have the weekend off but back at work today

I had a friend round for wine and hubby made a curry.
We drank 2 bottles of wine lol
Was a nice evening, got today off work.

I need ur help ladies...todays been totally weird.

Started with light brown spotting this morning...seeing as af isnt supposed to be due until the 1st i thought oo maybe its implantation.
But the brown spotting got heavier...stayed brown. Then this afternoon it turned red and is like a period.
On top of that iv had stomach ache ALL day.

Then i thought maybe i ovd early...before i remembered af was 8 days late last time and now its 5 days early???

Help please??

Oh hun, that sounds like it could be either
Implantation bleeding or early AF
I really hope it's IB
Sorry to ask but how much blood is there?

xxxxx

it sounds like it could be implantation some ladies bleed quite a lot, you will know if it continues or stops, I really hope it's not AF

xxxxx

Thats the thing...last af was 8 days late and lasted 5 days...accordin to glow the last day of my fertile period was 6 days ago and now this :/ really confused. Af isnt due til the 1st

How are you doing today Zilla? xx

Still bleeding but its like a light af now. Curiosity got the better of me and i tested...of course bfn. Crampy still but not half as much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back