currently 5dpo...

Should listen to it lol im glad everythings going well with baba. Will u find out the gender when the time comes or keep it a surprise?

Definitely finding out, I can't wait, I find the not knowing and thinking about it touture! Will you? xx

If i get lucky enough to concieve...yes. although id prefer to have a surprise but itd drive me mad not knowing. Least that way can decorate the room in the right colours and itl be so much easier buying outfits lol of course with names aswell...even though if i ever have a little girl her names already picked out

Ah sweet, what's the name? We're struglling with girl's names! We like Matilda but we're not completely set on it! xx

I work on vets, often take X-rays. There is 2 weeks of the month I won't do it lol
But everyone knows we're trying x

Least they understand y u wont lol

And if we ever have a girl...her name will be skylar ...middle name will be rose

Oh...temporarily changed my hair this month...it worked when i was looking for a job...stupid i know haha time to update my pic

Tadah...goodbye red :'(

Attachments

• 2016-01-09-15-12-06-194.jpg
    2016-01-09-15-12-06-194.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ah, lovely names girls, and you will have your beautiful little Amelia and Skylar Rose soon.
I also like Cordelia but hubby says it's too ponsy! He vetos all my names and the only name he has contributed is Alice, which I think is a bit wet as we have a really strong surname, but we've agreed to that as a middle name!
What about boys names? We're set on Hendrix, hubby's suggestion and I love it :) xx

I like logan :)
But i also like leyton :/ and tiny piece of me like taylor and connor but definately logan and leyton

I thought so :) my sister in law when she was expecting her first said she was gonna call it bentley if it was a boy

Yeah...except i always wonder what it can be shortened to

Haha, yeah true, and the fact that one of the teen mum's named her child that kind of puts me off, same with Sophia, which is a shame because I really like that name! xx

Lol yeah...

Um...have any of u had any spotting/bleeding straight after sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back