currently 5dpo...

zilla

Reaction score
Ok so as the titles says...im currently 5dpo...or so my app tells me

For the past few days iv been having really weird stomach and abdominal cramps...random headaches...feel so tired (but that might have something to do with the fact that i worked 8 days in a row last week)

I also get irritared alot quicker than normal.

My confusion is that its way too early for symptoms...right? Have any of u had this before?

Hi Zilla,nice to see you back :) All sounds positive and anything different is promising right? Good luck xx

Hi Zilla,nice to see you back :) All sounds positive and anything different is promising right? Good luck xx

Im hoping so. Was a couple of things i didnt mention because might be tmi and tbh kinda embarrassed. How have u been unicorn??

Nothing is tmi on here! If it's anything to do with being extremely wet that's definitely a good sign, that was my first symptom!
I'm ok thank you sweety, had a bit of a rough ride with sickness but can't complain ;-) xx

Nothing is tmi on here! If it's anything to do with being extremely wet that's definitely a good sign, that was my first symptom!
I'm ok thank you sweety, had a bit of a rough ride with sickness but can't complain ;-) xx

Not really that...although iv had some creamy discharge but not much.

More to do with bowels :/ kinda embarrassing

Well being constipated and then suddenly not was also one of my first symptoms ;-) xx

Well being constipated and then suddenly not was also one of my first symptoms ;-) xx

Was...then i went n there was a lil blood on the tissue. N then this morning i went n it was like id eaten something really spicy but i never eat spicy food

Yes, all good signs :) Other than the blood, keep an eye on that xx

Are you sure of when you ovulated? You can implant as early as 4dpo, so everyone is different and some women swear that they just knew straight away! Good luck xx

Not 100% sure when i ovulated. Last af was 8 days late..lasted for bout 5 days and i remember feeling lil cramps early last week. Then yesterday at my sisters i had a major cramp that lasted about 30 seconds.
I really dont wanna get my hopes up too much because of the disappointment but that bits so hard

I know, but it's also all magical and it will happen for you xx

Af is due on the 1st feb...feels like an eternity away

Time for a look after youself week me thinks xx

Well i dont intend on drinking. Very rarely drink anyway. Just a week of work including 2 delivery days that il need to unload numerous pallets full of tiles and adhesive lol

Well you'll have to start reconsidering that as soon as you are pregnant xx

Yeah i know. But i cant just say "sorry i cant do that part of my job because this month MIGHT be the month..like all the others mightve been" they already know wer trying

No, I appreciate that but just make sure you look after yourself as best you can, lift properly, get as much rest outside of work as you can etc xx

I will :) so anyways enough about me. Hows things going for u?

Don't worry, I've been having a moan everywhere else all over the forum!
I've spent 8 weeks being sick about 10 times everyday, which stopped on Monday, which was amazing, but came back on Friday, along with the headaches which replaced the sickness at the beginning of the week! But baby is abslutely perfect so that's all that matters, I just think my body is trying to get me to slow down as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back