crying at everything!!

halemon

Reaction score
This weekend, i cried when i accidentally crushed OH in bed by rolling over too vigorously!!! i cried when i dropped a cup of coffee and it splattered everywhere, i cried when i had too much washing up to do, i cried when i stubbed my toe on the chair leg..... i could go on, OH is very patient and provides the required cuddles but crikey, i am way too emotional about everything!

I wonder if this is some kind of evolutionary adaptation for future baby? i'm driving myself bonkers!!! :rotfl:

oh, and i cried when i lost at a board game too hahahahahaha. i'm pregnant and therefore should win!!

LOL.. sorry i shouldnt laugh but our hormones do go a bit mental! Im not too bad now but was a nightmare at the start of the pregnancy. Glad your OH is understanding!!

Claire x

Last week when watching you've been framed, i started laughing really hard at a clip and then the next thing i had burst into tears and had to leave the room!!!! :roll:

I cried at GMTV this morning when some woman met Donny Osmond!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was bad at the start of my pregnancy and I'm bad again now but the middle bit was ok.... I just make the most of being able to have loads of cuddles :rotfl: :rotfl:

its aweful isnt it, not only do i cry at everything but even the simple tasks like making a phone call really get me stressed :?

Hormones running wild, galloping in fact :rotfl:

The joys of pregnancy, I used to cry over the silliest thing to.

Have agood day ladies :hug:

Im always crying! I fecking hate it! So then I get mad! :evil:

oh MAN! where do i start.. iv been crying at everything OH instantly knew i had been this morning and gave me a huge cuddle that i really needed :roll:

Hope you feel a little better soon sweety :hug: :hug:

i cry at posts on here as well as everything else lol and they might not even be sad posts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back