CRL/Vaginal Ultrasounds

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Are CRL measurements accurate from 5 weeks onward? Anyone else have any internal scans, if so what were CRL's.. If you dont mind sharing x

At 5 week 6 day I had an empty sac measuring 5mm

At 6 week 6 day I had a 3.4mm fetal pole

6 weeks 2 days - Empty sac (not sure how big) they put me back to 4 weeks and told me to come back in 2 weeks.
8 weeks 2 days - Measured 7 weeks.
8 weeks 4 days - Measured 8 weeks.

Was a long time ago, don't remember measurements :oops:

Last edited:
I cant remember. I know I was moved by a whole week at one point and I KNEW my dates. They grow at different rates so it's only an estimate. :)

I don't know the measurement but when I should have been 8+2 by LMP dates as I was actually 6 weeks exactly (which I knew I would be) xx

I'm so glad I ma not the only one who can't remember the mesurements. With R he was very small and every scan he was smaller than he should of been. My 12 week scan measured him in at 11 weeks. At 20 weeks he measured 18 weeks and then at 23 weeks he measured 20 weeks. 28 weeks he measured 24 weeks and after that they decided to monitor his growth every 4 weeks until 35 weeks when they moved to weekly measurements. They even checked where my placenta and ambilical cord was working properly which they was. They decided he wasn't growing properly because of mal-nutrient because of how bad I had morning sickness with. L was always right for my LMP but then I know the day I conceived her to the T. Valentines night when I stayid home instead of going to see my mum in hospital after she had a really bad stroke that nearly took her away from me. E was also right for my LMP dates from the beginning. The twins was a weird one. 1 was right for dates and the other was 5 days smaller and it stayed that way until I was 24 weeks when the smaller one all of sudden was a whole week smaller. They believe I had the TTT.

Again it various baby to baby every baby is different and no one baby grows the same

I'm impressed you remember so many details of your pregnancies! Wish I could. I've only got one LO and can't remember most of it :lol:

I love th ewhole pregnancy experience no matter how long it lasts and how ill they make me. I also remember most of the birth as well except for R's as I was high on pethodine and dentonoxe. Lovely stuff and works wonders too

I remember the scans because I thought I was miscarrying during them ones...

Don't remember much of my 20 week one really... I know I was 20 something weeks and the cow was trying to stick the scan thing so far in my belly it was probably sticking out my back :rofl:

I had way too many scans to remember :rofl: At least 5, but I cba to sit and remember them all right now :lol: I was high-risk throughout.

I had 3 early, my 12 week, 20 week and 26 week 4D

She weighed 264g at 20 weeks and 1lb6oz at 26 weeks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back