Cribs?

Jadie

Reaction score
How old are we advised to put babies in a big boys/girls cot? I read it was 3 months so went out and got a cot. But at my baby group some babies where still in moses baskets older than 3 months?

I dont know how they fit in them still. Olivers arms come out of the crib! he wont go near the moses basket since he was 6 weeks old!

The cot will just fit in our room so he will still be with us.

Jadie

Hi ya,

I let my babies size guide me and no-one elses opinions as they are all different.

When Dom started to look too big for his I moved him into this cot he was about 3 months old, we did move the cot into our bedroom as that was where the basket was - right nightmare as the cot is massive ;)

Rubie is still in her moses basket, she is nearly 5.5 months old. She will be in hers until she is 6 months because I can't fit a cot in my room, I can hardly fit the moses basket in.

Seren is still in her crib, though is starting to fill it. I'd go with your baby, their size etc.

I think he needs the cot, his arms stick out of the side of the crib and we are worried we will catch him one night! :cry:

We are lucky that the cot will fit in the room, just! It may be easier to get him in his own room too when he is older? If he is used to the cot.

Jadie

Yeah, that could be a good thing. Seren's cot doesn't fit in our room so I am trying to work out how to put an extension on the crib lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back