from moses basket into cot

supermumoneil

Reaction score
hi all

i was just woundering at what time did you move your lo's in to the cots from there moses basket.

i have the cot in my room so he would still be in the same room as me till he is 6 months its just he is a long baby he is only 5 weeks old and just about out of his 0-3 month clothes and when he moves in his moses basket when he is asleep he some times wakes him self up.

thanks becki.xx

About 4 or 5 weeks. We put her in her own room and we all sleep better now! Her room is opposite ours so we leave the doors open and I can see her in her cot when I am lying in bed.

Galen was 6 weeks old when he moved from basket to cot. He is a big baby and simply outgrew it quickly for night time sleeping. His cot is in our room and he settled just fine and in fact started sleeping better at night as he had room for his arms to sprawl out.

We managed 6 months in the basket i have just moved her this week.

6 months. Emms slept in her moses basket in her cot from 3 1/2 months in the nursery. Now she is mostly in my bed due to bad nights again :shock:

think millie moved from moses basket into travel cot at 3 or 4 months, then into her proper cot at 8 months (altho her travel cot is now at my parents' and she sleeps in it every monday nite) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back