Crazy Lady day

Ha! I watched titanic. I didn't cry at the film but it made me think about death and my dog is 5 and I was crying my eyes out thinking one day she's gonna die aha! I'm tearing up now thinking about it. Hubby thinks it was hilarious! Haven't cried like that for ages xD x

Ha! I watched titanic. I didn't cry at the film but it made me think about death and my dog is 5 and I was crying my eyes out thinking one day she's gonna die aha! I'm tearing up now thinking about it. Hubby thinks it was hilarious! Haven't cried like that for ages xD x

Aw no! DH got upset when he realised that our cats are probably going to die when Sproglet is about seven, and therefore just old enough to fully grasp the sadness of it all. Sob!

Men can be so cruel! My man recently said we had to get a new cat since my cat would probably die soon. He's 8! He said that since my cat is well behaved that he will train the new cat that way. I told him my cat's a stray and stray are stronger than certain breeds, but he said that because he's a large cat, that he won't live long. I cried in bed that night. Evil.

8 isn't old for a cat! They can live on average 15 years. I have solved the cat issue by continually getting cats. We have 5 at the moment, in a few years we'll be getting another 4. Problem solved :lol:

Lmao kumber!
We had the most amazing ginger cat, he was huge nearly as big as my staffy. He died a few years ago :cry: he was only 2, he caught a disease (one the vaccine doesn't cover and there's no cure) he got it from having relations with other cats (even though we got him done when he was still little!) I still get upset, I remember him at the vets, he was so happy to see us when we got called in to put him down.
Now we have another cat. Completely the opposite, she ruins everything. Had an expensive bag from river Island, she's clawed it to pieces, she even does my shoes! Tried everything to stop her but nope. Also very needy xD we don't let her out anymore, she went missed for like 4 days, scared the shit outta me.

My mom also loves cats and had about 7!! Godo knows how you put up with that many!! Last time I went round one if them had kittens (she was preg when she was meant to be spayed!) Awhh so cute but evil! I'll never have more then 1 cat at a time xD x

All mine are indoor so no horrible diseases but one of my furbabies passed away from FIP just over a year ago. Awful, awful disease. Nothing to do with other cats but was caused by stress. It was gutting. But I had already reserved my first Maine Coon and he came home a month later which helped

Hi ladies, I'm Jo I think due 2nd August but have my dating scan TOMORROW!! I absolutely cannot wait it's been such a long wait, I've know I'm pregnant for nearly 8 weeks now so there has been lots of anxious thoughts but I'm being positive for tomorrow as there is no reason I shouldn't be :) congratulations all you mummies to be! This is my first baby so I'm very new to all this xxx

Hi ladies, I'm Jo I think due 2nd August but have my dating scan TOMORROW!! I absolutely cannot wait it's been such a long wait, I've know I'm pregnant for nearly 8 weeks now so there has been lots of anxious thoughts but I'm being positive for tomorrow as there is no reason I shouldn't be :) congratulations all you mummies to be! This is my first baby so I'm very new to all this xxx

Welcome! That's exciting about your scan - I had to wait until I was 12 weeks and I was climbing the walls I so impatient. I'm due on 26th July but this is my first too and I don't think I'll see Sproglet before August. I hope all goes well tomorrow! Don't be afraid to ask questions - I waited for about ten minutes in total terror before asking if there was a heartbeat, to which the rather surprised imaging lady said 'Yeah, of course!'. D'oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back