Crazy Lady day

CoolNoMore

Reaction score
Hi gang, I'm back!

I was active on the TTC section from May to Nov, but as soon as I got my BFP I tried to stay away, as I thought I didn't need the support any more. Boy was I wrong.

I've got my first scan on Thurs at 12+1 and am going a bit mental. Here is a list of reasons I have cried today:

My husband said I wasn't very good at a video game we had been playing last night (I'm not)

I forgot to make my husband a packed lunch because I was crying so much (see above)

I bought lettuce but didn't feel like eating it

I left the flat a whopping five minutes later than I had planned to.

I think my favourite is the lettuce one. I've been absolutely fine through the nausea, vomiting, sleepless nights etc, but at nearly 12 weeks have gone full crazy lady! Is anyone else suddenly very hormonal?!

Ha ha I'm yet to experience this but if I have stories half as funny as yours I'll be happy!!

Oh coolnomore you never fail to make me laugh! I'm so glad to see you in the pregnancy section! Congratulations! I tried to stay away too but I feel way more stressed and nervous then I ever did TTC! Good luck with your scan xxx

Sooo glad your back you crazy loon! I'm only 5 weeks so I haven't experienced anything too mental however hubby is on guard and best behaviour as my normal hormones make me mental never mind this lol

I can't believe I missed your bfp!!!!! HUUUUUGE congratulations (although I'm a weeny bit annoyed we're not in the same month :censored::dohh:) I'm over the moon for you chick, and so pleased to see you back! I've been crying at EVERYTHING, including Hakuna Matata :eh:

Hahahaha, thanks guys, what a welcome back! Kumber, I'm also gutted we're not in the same month - I always wanted a September baby, purely because my birthday is in Sept and it's the best month for it IMHO. But let's not get carried away, I'm friggin ecstatic/relieved to be pregnant.

Top tip: have discovered it's impossible to cry with a face full of percy pigs. Please pray for my teeth and gums.

Percy Pigs :lol: When's your due date? How did scan go?

Last edited:
Percy Pigs have got me through many a difficult time! The scan's on Thursday and I'm not terrified, I'm really not...ahem. On reflection, I definitely should have paid for a private scan :roll:

Oh, due date is 26th July. Sooo far awaaaay. How do I get one of those funky ticker things?

You gotta love a pack of Percy. I do feel for your teeth though! The emotions do get better though, promise! I'm so excited for your scan, good luck!

Click on whichever you fancy, it takes you to a link to create it. Make sure you choose the code for forums and then html

Then copy the link it gives you, click on User CP and then Edit Signature on the list on the left. Paste the code in, you can preview it to check it looks right and then click Save Changes. Sorted :)

I'm glad to see you here too, PB! I'm really hoping you and the bean stick around...

GODDAMMIT I'm failing miserably at this ticker business

Go to lillypie site, choose what you want, then you'll get to a page you need to click on image url not the html one. Copy the text it gives you, go on edit sig and click the little pic icon next to the speech bubble up top. Then paste the text in to that x

I cried when I couldn't work out how to get a ticker. It seems like some work and some don't...good luck and congratulations xx

Congrats CNM!! I was quite emotional in the first trimester as well.
One day, my boyfriend asked me to fold my pizza box. How dare he treat me like his slave?! I cried like a baby and I saw him look over his glasses, like what the hell just happened.
I get very emotional with films. I cried 4 times in the Star Wars movie Rogue One!! Once over a robot! Hahaha! Fun being pregnant! :lol:

Yep. I got home from work and was starving, then had a little strop that the chicken in the fridge would take 45 mins to do (and I had to leave in 30 mins). Then I cooked eggs which stuck to the frying pan (cue another mini strop).

Then I got home and my OH laughed when I said I had done too much today and felt poorly. Cue another strop ha. Men!

I get very emotional with films. I cried 4 times in the Star Wars movie Rogue One!! Once over a robot! Hahaha! Fun being pregnant! :lol:

This is legit - I'm welling up just thinking of the last line!

I almost cried holding my friend's (10 month old) baby today, for no particular reason. This was by no means the first time I had seen her, I think I was just taken by how good she smelled!

Yep. I got home from work and was starving, then had a little strop that the chicken in the fridge would take 45 mins to do (and I had to leave in 30 mins). Then I cooked eggs which stuck to the frying pan (cue another mini strop).

Then I got home and my OH laughed when I said I had done too much today and felt poorly. Cue another strop ha. Men!

Oooh, I get very upset over food at the minute. Poor you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back