a craving!!!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I know cravings can signify a deficiency but i was looking foward to having one (a craving that is). AND NOW I HAVE.
Lettuce. With some salad cream. Since last night i've eaten one and a half lettuces and my OH is buying me some more on his way home.

Funny thing is I HATE LETTUCE normally. I call it rabbit food and refuse to eat it and now i can't get enough of it. My mum says its a good thing as lettuce is healthy. Lol.

But yay for lettuce!!

:shock: Lettuce :shock:

I would like to have just one craving but i can't get enough HP sauce, Soreen malt loaf, peanut butter Kit Kats, cheese and Milk. Although not at the same time :D

Mines Nutella!!

Weird thing is, i dont like chocolate usually (weird i know)

Ive eaten it loads recently too! :?

lol at lettuce. Defo not a deficiency as lettuce has no nutritional value whatsoever :lol:

So long as you are enjoying it that's the main thing.

My latest craving, yogurt coated raisins :shock:

BabyBee said:
I know cravings can signify a deficiency but i was looking foward to having one (a craving that is). AND NOW I HAVE.
Lettuce. With some salad cream. Since last night i've eaten one and a half lettuces and my OH is buying me some more on his way home.

Funny thing is I HATE LETTUCE normally. I call it rabbit food and refuse to eat it and now i can't get enough of it. My mum says its a good thing as lettuce is healthy. Lol.

But yay for lettuce!!

Very funny craving I must say!! I have gone off food rather than crave. Have gone off chicken and my favourite fruit bananas, which im really p***ed off about cause I love em!!

Maybe you are a bit dehydrated cause lettuce is full of water?

Thats a good craving to have! Someone I know had cravings for daffodils during their first pregnancy!
I haven't had any cravings yet but I can't be eating chocolate or biscuits anymore. I could scoff loads of them before but now I can't even bear to look at them!

I'm not craving lettuce exactly but am loving salads atm, and fresh fruit (which is good but flippin expensive :shock: :lol: )

My naughty craving atm is Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I have to make DH hide it from me to control how much I eat :oops: :lol:

I had a similar one yesterday for savoy cabbage :?

I got off quite lightly I think with lettuce.
My mum craved dove soap - she used to nibble it!
And my sister ate white chalk during her pregnancy.

Makes lettuce seem normal!!

Lettuce is a good craving to have! My latest craving is eggs, lol.

I've got the same craving I had with my son, slush puppies and I can't find them anywhere!! What I would give for a cherry slush puppy right now!

try to get organic lettuces,as normal one are supposed to have high levels of chemical sprays and pesticides

lol, i love lettuce, its great stuff!

I have gone off more food than had cravings, i now cannot bear the thought of drinking a cup of tea, hate the smell of unsmoked bacon, can't eat snack-a-jacks and avoid dairy mik like the plague. Weird as these are all things i used to love.

My only real "craving" is for no added sugar blackcurrant squash! weird huh?!

Ooo good craving, go for romaine or spinach for an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin K. :D

Hmm, apparently lettuce is full of vitamin K, so maybe your body was wanting that! It also said that vitamin K can prevent leukemia in newborns so perhaps its a great thing to store up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back