Crazy Moods & Crazy Tierdness

kaytee11

Reaction score
Hey ....

So between yesterday & today my levels of tiredness have rocketed. Now i know ive been working night shifts but i got into bed at 8 this morning and im still finding it difficult to leave. Im meant to be flying home to family for a week tomorrow & im not excited or bothered to even pack.

My hormones as well have sent me crazy .. my boyfriend hasnt been here for over a month which means he wasnt here when i found out i was pregnant but everytime we skype or he phones me it usually ends in a fight .. to the point it took me 10 mins to open my laptop to see if id broken the screen after i slammed it down.

Can someone please please pleaseee tell me when the hormones and tiredness head off on holday and leave me alone

:nap: :nap: :eh:

xxx

with that news i think il just go back to bed :) ha

I can totally relate! My poor pussycat suffers my mood swings, he is driving me NUTS with all the neediness and meowing! As if he feels the change, he is ALWAYS nagging at me, scratching my toes in the morning, asking for food...and I can't help but shout at him. Poor thing!!!!

He, in return, just gives me tantrum fits...oh the joy! xxxx

I can totally relate! My poor pussycat suffers my mood swings, he is driving me NUTS with all the neediness and meowing! As if he feels the change, he is ALWAYS nagging at me, scratching my toes in the morning, asking for food...and I can't help but shout at him. Poor thing!!!!

He, in return, just gives me tantrum fits...oh the joy! xxxx

According to your cat lol you don't need to have a baby when you have him, they reign supreme and should be totally pampered. Even when you are 8 months and unable to move he will still expect you to drop to all fours and beg forgiveness that his dinner was 2 minutes late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back