Crawling?

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Has anyone any ideas on how to help me encourage Odhrán to crawl? Or even for him to enjoy Tummy Time? Anytime I put him on his tummy he is down literally a few seconds and he gets a bit distressed, I have put toys down to take his mind off how he's lying but he's having none of it xx

I don't think there's anything you can do hun, they do it only when they're ready :D

It didn't stop me getting down onto the floor and crawling to show them though :oooo: :lol:

:lol: I am not joking when I say I'm gonna try that!

My DD didn't crawl or bottom shuffle or anything she went from sitting to standing to walking so don't panic too much x

my 1st didn't like being on her front at all. didn't crawl til 10 months, didn't walk til 18 months!!!

Thanks girls :yay: It's good to know others have been the same x

katie's always hated tummy time! he'll find a way of getting mobile in his own time! today she's shown signs of wanting to crawl, like getting on her hands and knees and stuff :roll: i swear i'll be so unimpressed if she suddenly decides she wants to crawl :rofl: he'll get there tho hun xx

annabelle isnt keen on tummy time either. it makes her stressed or fall asleep lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back