• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cravings....

hey that means u don't eat an entire bag of carbohydrated fat, so you two are doing just fine :p

Okay I had a smoothie with strawberries bananas orange juice and Ice, super filling but the baby is arguing about missing out on bacon this morning lol.

Yeah the whole crave sweet for girl and salt for a boy is nonsence!
I dont crave anything in particular but have been eating a lot of raspberries and blueberries

Still curry for me.
I'm also partial to white icing.
But to be honest, I can eat anything and everything going. I can't seem to stop scoffing! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have been craving curry for a month now and still not had any:shock: Need to learn how to make a yummy curry as they curry place near our house is a bit dodgy I think! xo

Olives with feta cheese! (but only the ones from Asda!) I've just bought 3 tubs to last me the week!

Mine is still CHIPS! I swear am going to turn into a chip! Mmmmmm :)

LO seems to like it when I eat them though, she has been warned she wont be having them for a veryyy long time when shes here, so make the most of it!! x

I cant stand pork scratchings .. But omg i ate today n cudnt stop!!

yeah i can't take biting into the congealed fat inside of them :p

Looooool they are gross aren't they!!! :/no doubt tomorrow it will be something new like sucking on a sponge looool x

Orange juice? Bizarre one!

I was never a sweet toothed lady before I was pregnant and now I cant get enough - I would never ever have desert or cake but now I can't live without the local coffee shops brownies!

Now I've switched from curry and savoury things to apples and twister ice lollies. Just ate 3 in bed watching a film. Feel like a pig! Ha! Xx

craving any type of drink today! soooooooooooo thirsty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back