Cravings question again

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Is everyone else having lots of cravings now?

I'm still not craving anything yet and my appetite is still the same as it was pre-pregnancy.

I was kind of expecting my appetite / food levels / cravings to go hay-wire by now.

Am I still too early for any changes?

Hi Sarah

Funny you should post this becuase this weekend I've been having my first real craving - yogurt, mint and chilli dip!!!! My husband is an Indian chef so luckily he's been able to make it for me and show me how to make it.

I'm sitting here now drooling over the thought of drinking a whole tub of it :lol: It's become a complete obession and I want it with pizza, mashed potato, sarnies everything. I think I'm going to have to bring it to work tomorrow.

Other than that my appetite had gone through the roof recently. I'm hungry all the time - I even wake up in the night and first thing in the morning practically eating the duvet. :shock:

Think I'm going to put some weight on. Ah well... Two growing girls (ie me and the one inside me) need their food.

Louise

Actually I am more ravenous when I wake up

Normally I can wait til I get to work to eat my breakfast, but this morning I was eating a banana in the kitchen at 6am! So maybe my appetite has changed a bit, but no cravings yet

Im craving orange things right now.

orange juice, orange choccy, oranges, anything orange lol

I had a terrys choccy orange as part of my breakie today :oops:

I have been craving orange pop for a few weeks now,

i thought it was the fizz i was craving at first but then the orange bit got stronger last week somtime,

since then i have wanted all orange things, the wierd thing is, i dont like normal oranges the friut, but i have been wanting them loads lol

I've been having the worst cravings for american style buttermilk biscuits (they're like scones). Luckily DH found an easy recipe and has been making them for me. I can eat a plateful of around 6 with no effort at all :oops:

I have noticed an increase in appetite, but not a huge one. I am very hungry in the mornings though.

Ah ha!! Solved the problem by mixing yogurt dip with grated cheese and stuffing it into pittas for work. Only 10 minutes until lunchtime :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back