• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cravings....

calphurnia7

Reaction score
What are we all craving, I've just polished off a rather large bag of cashew nuts, loving the saltiness, probably because I am having a boy.

Jamaica Ginger Cake. Hot, with custard. *drool* xxx

Im only 12 n half weeks craving tomato soup bake beans and bread and butter other then that just chocolate lol!! :wave:

Im only 12 n half weeks craving tomato soup bake beans and bread and butter other then that just chocolate lol!! :wave:
That actually sounds pretty healthy for pregnancy cravings lol

Lol thats good! I was asking my partner if it was bad for me .. He just said no but you will be rather windy lol.. As this is my first i dont no what to expect lool!

Still curry for me.
I'm also partial to white icing.
But to be honest, I can eat anything and everything going. I can't seem to stop scoffing! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

See curry and anything spicy i cant stand!!! Bfor pregnancy i loved flavour now the only savoury food i want is tomato soup n beans n bread and butter! Other then that chocolate n more chocolate lol

I'm not sure I've been craving any one food really!! It just seems to be salty, savoury foods in general for me!! Is salty food cravings supposed to mean boy? Coz I'm having a girl lol xxx

it's ol wives tale, then again high heart rate allegedly means girl but I am still having a boy lol girls are supposed to be sweet foods

I've never really been a fan of sweet foods anyway, so maybe thats why. My love of savoury food has just got stronger!!! I'm loving crusty bread covered in marmite!!!! YUMMy!!!! xx

not had any actual cravings yet. I am loving anything with salt and vinegar on it though, but not in a I MUST HAVE THAT NOW kinda way.
And still bolking at the thought of eating chicken..........

Chips, chips and more chips lol! And chocolate and cakes every now and then x

See curry and anything spicy i cant stand!!! Bfor pregnancy i loved flavour now the only savoury food i want is tomato soup n beans n bread and butter! Other then that chocolate n more chocolate lol

I never ate curry before getting pregnant, hated the stuff. Now I can't get enough. Hubby is making one as we speak :) x

I never ate curry before getting pregnant, hated the stuff. Now I can't get enough. Hubby is making one as we speak :) x

Arr thats lovely of him! I seem to be doing everythin for mine atm! X

Milk, I am drinking loads of it at the moment

Oh and ice lollies

Oh and ... FOOD!!!!

Eurgh milk, one of the vilest liquids on the planet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back