CRAVINGS YET GIRLS!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any cravings yet ???
I can't get enough :-

OJ :D :D :D
CHICKEN TIKKA MASSALLA :( :( :( (not good for the waistline)

i thought mine would be gone by now but they are just the same
salt and vinegar crisps :oops:
and the latest is maltesers lol xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rach.. you crack me up.. salt and vinegar crisps still !! Are you buying them from cash and carry to save a few £??? I too cannot get enough of crisps.. any flavour!! And cheddar biscuits... yum!

And Nikki.. I too crave curries all the time.. rogan josh, kormas and tikka masalas.. every night I cook something like that.. yum yum.
Although still haven't craved any fruit or veggie things.. shame!!

chocolate.. went off it during first trimester but now back with a vengeance.. eat loads of it.. hhmm maltesers.. haven't had those for ages... must refresh my memory.. [off I go to the shop!!]
xxx

I am loving the maltesers too! I have terrible all day sickness but maltesers melting on my tounge taste yummy!

Mine is Coca Cola I never ever drank it before I was pregnant and now cant get enough. I have tried Pepsi Max as it is better for you but no my craving is for Cola and thats that! So what if all my teeth fall out i will save on tooth paste!

Cravings are funny things. My fetish for chocolate fudge cake has subsided and i've moved onto cheesy crackers, not sure which is worse!

Nicki I was the same in first trimester. wanted everything savoury...... and now I want every sweet and the savoury... still have a ferocious apetitie!!!

lol anna marie hun i ought to get discount the amount of salt and vinegar crisps i buy been looking out all over town for offers on them and now got a nice stock hidden away so o/h and son cant steal them i have become very possessive over them and have a crying fit if i catch someone else eating them even when i have loads here i have become very secretive and selfish i eat crisps in day while son in school and o/h in work and then hide with my maltesers so havent got to share :oops:
:oops: :oops: :oops: xxxx

:lol: Rach.. poor you.. I would be fighting mad if anyone knicked my food!!!!!! luckily my OH hates junk food and chocolate so if I buy any it is totally safe in our cupboards!! PHEW!! I have a drawer here in my desk at work that is full of dog treats [she sleeps under my desk] and crisps, choccie and biscuits for me.. no sign of any fruit.. no wonder I look like a barrell!!!

I wonder if after pregnancy we will go off all these things we crave.. it would do me a huge favour to go off all the junk I am eating at the mo!!

ice cream, with anything, jelly and ice cream, bannas and ice cream...have gone off alot of my favorite things too :(....but re introduced mysself to bananas on rice krispies..yey! yummy! 8)

anna marie lucky u hun wish i didnt have to hide all the time but cant bare to part with not even 1 malteser :oops:
used to eat loads of fruit veg pasta rice all good healthy stuff now i live on junk and the weight is piling on am hoping i go back to my old ways as soon as i have the baby its gonna take a while to shift this weight :(
heres hoping to go off chocs and crisps soon xxxxx

At first I craved savoury things, sausage rolls were the worst, lol then I craved pickled onions, just sat with a fork and a jar much to Dh disgust, he said that I smelt like a pickled onion monster munch! :oops: I must admit lately it has been chocolate and sweet things. I have never really been into chocolate unless it was the time of the month but now I can't get enough!!!!!

Xxx

today is defo a "Rach" day.. had 3 bags of Salt n' vinegar walkers already... had tuna sandwiches for lunch every day this week... and just about to eat a double choc brownie [theres 3 in the pack and I bet they don't survive the day!!] xx

I will just tell the m/w that as I had lost 1kilo last time she weighed me i am making up for it now.. and its bloody cold.. I need more to fuel me!!
x

I didn't know whether you knew but i've heard you should only eat 2 portions of fresh tuna a week due to the high mercury content.

Yeah I know.. they said 2 tins of tuna per week max.. I think I have probably had about one can so far as the sandwiches I buy are a bit skimpy on the tuna and generous with the sweetcorn!!

Next week I won't be able to stand the smell of it probably.. I will crave ham or cheese again :?

:dance:

Ok well now cravings here is a wierd one for you all MINT SAUCE!!!!
and roast potatoes - didn't eat many potatoes before either.

And chocolate has gone right out hope it stays like that.

I have always had bad cravings and im not pregnant yet :shock: Thats the only part im dreading about getting pregnant that they will be stronger and ill want weird things!

Dreamer.. don't worry.. the cravings are the FUN part!!!! EAting what we want and when we want is GREAT!!!!!

I have not craved any weird things yet.. all the things I have craved have been things I would normally eat but not in such quanities or with such urgency!!! :evil:

Laura.. mint sauce.. hmm.. not sure about that.. I think Imi has mint sauce on her crisps.. thats weird too!!

I too went off chocolate BIG TIME during first tri but I used to eat so much of it [since I was 5 I have eaten at least a bar a day!!] but then as of 12 weeks I craved it massively again and now I am eating loads of it again.. maybe it will come back for you too..

I remember last summer when i was pregnant I actually craved fruit and veg.. maybe cos it was summer time.. now all I seem to want is comfort food as its so bl**dy cold all the time!

heres a new one for you girls the new kit kat chunky peanut butter :oops: they are scrummy and totally addictive got to be careful with this one though as contains peanuts :( so no 5 bars a day lol
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back