Cravings

hesty14

Reaction score
Hi,

As anyone got any cravings yet? Mine is juicy fruit and orange ice lollies! Cannot get enough of them. :)

I'm on my 4th and so far no cravings!

I feel quite cheated really LOL! I have never had cravings with any of mine, and as daft as it sounds I'd quite like to experience that bit of pregnancy so I know what it's like lol!

xxx

goodness me your lucky!

I wish i had vravings for fruit!

all i crave is all the ethings im not allowed... anything covered in sugar!

xx

I'm exactly the same hayley - I want all the stuff your not supposed to have.

The worst bit it - i desperately want PATE! Bought some meat paste stuff the other night and that kinda satisfied me - had to have 4 slices of toast right enough - but its so not the same.

xxx

i know... my midwife said to me "Try to replace the sugary things like chocolate and cakes with healthy sugars like fruit and juice... it's the sugar your body is craving not the chocolate"

I didnt say it to her at the time but eating an apple when you are craving a big bar of galaxy is not going to satisfy anyone! lol

x

lol - yeah cos if that worked we'd have no trouble at all - you'd never have to worry bout eating too much chocolate again.

xxx

I've never eaten so healthily and gone off choc!! I'm really annoyed as it's the one time in my adult life I'm actually not on a diet!

yeah im feeling the fruit right now tho i still enjoy my crisps too lol. bout all i can eat that dont make me sick or give me heartburn.

fruit, fruit and more fruit.....and chicken nuggets lol

i want cheese and haribo but not at the same time! lol

i loved a whole packet of haribo gummy bears the other day mmmmmm i was in heaven, gave me heartburn but worth it

see i have to have the tangfastics or the sour cherries, been trying to eat more fruit and veg and not juts junk food, we had a pizza the other night and god i was in heaven. lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back