CRAVINGS YET GIRLS!!!

Oh yeah Rach been there aren't they srummy :D I am gonna try to not eat too many :angel: ,but i must admit dairy milk is my weakness at the mo xx

OK.. I have moved to a different level.. now can only eat McCoys salt and vinegar.. boy are they tasty.. much more face pinching goes on when eating them than walkers.. very salty and very vinegary.. yummmmm!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Had 2 packs already today.. still want more!

Haven't tried the new kit-kat... will try and report back :wink:

careful anna marie they are very addictive lol :wink:
xxxxxxxx

sorry Rach.. tried it.. first bite was great but by end I decided not ... I used to love the old "star bars" [am I showing my age again?! :wink: ] and this kit-kat was a bit similar but not as good...

... won't be addicted to those....

any other suggestions? I have been buying maltesers and loving them again after you mentioned them... keep the ideas coming!! :D

here's one.............. chips! how bad is that i mean i have 3 potions of chips a day normally at 6am after toast, then lunch time and then tea............ how horrible and no wonder im piling on the weight in all the wrong places! but i also have a healthy one (thank you!) strawberries.............. i can eat them all day long every day!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Strawberries and skittles! Oh and fish finger sandwiches

ooh did someone mention fish finger sarnies???? with red sauce????
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back