anyone have weird cravings?!?

MissGobby

Reaction score
Sorry girls if i am butting into your tri (as im not PG!)

but was just wondering if you girlies have any weird cravings?!?

:D

its a wonder my son didnt come out looking like a pickled onion, i just used to sit with a jar and a fork and my daughter didnt come out frozen because i couldnt get enough ice a used to sit with an ice cube tray and eat them all :rotfl:

I just want to eat EVERYTHING! :roll:

I never eat chocolate usually but have really fancied it recently especially dark chocolate :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Pot noodles!!! they are the only thing i can keep down lol. also prawn cocktail crisps! i also have started eating things that i have never liked before like fish and meat and potato pie. with my last pregnancy it was anything with vinegar. cucumbers in vinegar, pickled onions, pickled eggs and even mint sauce on everything!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Jools said:
I just want to eat EVERYTHING! :roll:

I never eat chocolate usually but have really fancied it recently especially dark chocolate :)

xxxxxxxxxx

See, i'm the opposite!
I know it's very early days for me but i have really gone off sweet things, usually i can't resist them! :wink:

I am the same as Jools, have gone right off sweet things and usually they are my downfall and I keep looking at my freezer full of ben and jerrys cherry garcia and heaving!

I always want to eat noodles! Doesn't matter what type or flavour as long as it's noodles. I am always hungry these day's I can eat a lot which I never used to be able to do. I can eat loads of chocolate and I never used to be that keen on it.

Althought i've always liked my fruit and veg it seems the baby likes it more, and i cant get enough seedless oranges and clementines oooo and sparkle ice lollys :cheer:

Ya think???

I'd not thought about it as i've had my DD but i guess thinking everything is different with this pregnancy to the last one, :?

OOOO fingers crossed it is that would make DH a very happy camper! :rotfl:

this time my cravings are steak, cream eggs and fruit!!!
last time i craved nail varnish in the first and second trimester then in 3rd tri i craved beef!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back