Cravings...

dannii87

Reaction score
My craving has come back! :think: Wierd...

My craving was milk (and LOTS of it :D ) from about 6 weeks til about 12 weeks and I was terrible, sometimes I'd even wake up wanting some...

It's back! We have 8 pints sitting in the fridge and there is only 3 of us in the house lol.

Oh dear, start preparing girls, hopefully none of you had any expensive cravings!!

xx

I want steak and beef all the time. I seem to be going to the local Beef eater quite a lot at the moment. They do an early bird 2 courses for £7.99 and I ALWAYS have the steak.

I wanted it yesterday lunch time but had no one to go with and thought I might look silly sitting in the restaurant on my own with a emormous belly eating steak.

DH bought me a Tesco value steak last week and he got shouted at as it was rubbish.

I am so obsessed with beef look what I've asked my mum to get me for my birthday

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Freshwear-Romper- ... 18Q2el1247

Yep......the licky bit on envelopes! I wrote to my familly then I realized the envelope tasted really good! I kept licking it and then made it too wet and had to use cellotape. :oops:

eugh i dont like milk!!

My craving was pickles I went through three big jars in one week. Great when OH used to piss me off though I just used to breathe on him. Morning breath+pickle breath = OH turning green muhahhaa :dance:

Hazel said:
thought I might look silly sitting in the restaurant on my own with a emormous belly eating steak.

Now why would you look silly?? I love the things i can get away with cos of my belly, its great, you gotta have a YES this is odd but do i give a fook attitude!! You go have your steak.

Mind you dont go to our local one, not only does baby daddy "live" there but the steak was awful! my meduim rare came out black lol

I dont have food cravings, i have soap cravings!! not to eat, i just somehow managed to use an entire bottle of shower gel in 3 showers im obsessed with the smell and making it go foamy and covering myself in hte bubbles. Daves gonna go mad when he realises i'm gonna have to stock up again soon. I bought 6 bottles of shower gel, 1 bubble bath and 3 hand washes a week and a bit ago..... 2 shower gels are all used, and one hand wash! But at least im clean and now i've banned myself from 2 hour baths my skin is lovely too

Hazel: Love the outfit lol!!

Nicki: Haha!! That's so funny! That's a wierd craving!

Natalies: LOL!! You're poor OH! I love pickled stuff :D

Clare: Are you living with Dave now then?! Oooh what's the story! Spill the beans :D xx

Dannii I hope you get to the milk before your Mum and step-Dad :lol: Just tell them that Evie was thirsty ;)

Hazel, that is so cute :rotfl:

I am still obsessed with cheese. I ate a whole block just before tea on Sunday - needless to say I couldn't eat anything else and OH was not pleased :roll: I also got bad indigestion that night and OH has been telling everyone he knows about my cheese habit :(

My other obsession is ice lollies, primarily Walls Sparkle Lemonade lollies although Fab lollies were half price in Tesco so I had to get a box of them too :oops:

My craving is doughnuts and lots of them. They have to have loads of sugar on too. I haven't had any cravings for a while but they've come back and all I want is dougnuts, doughnuts and more doughnuts!!
I also love the smell of matches when they have just been struck. I don't know why but I find them soooo lush at the moment! lol i'm so weird!
Dannii, your little Evie will have such healthy bones and teeth with all that milk!

Yep...lots of food! Hot food, cold food, leftovers, snacks, take aways, anything, I'll just eat it!!!

im craving meat mostly too - think baby wants the iron - not a bad thing!!
also craving wine, peanuts, stilton, peanut butter and shellfish!! :(

milk and cheese mmmmmmm
milk and oreos mmmmmmm
milk mmmm
i drank 2 pints last night within abouttt an hour or so, one minute i had a full pintglass full and then it was all gone, what other choice did i have but to refil it ?!?
Oh made the dreaded and often unforgivable mistake of getting wait for it..... skimmed milk at the shop the other day. Needless to say he wont be making that mistake again in a hurry ! :puke: :dance:

I hate milk but I have been craving it too!
I always think you crave it because you need something in it so I never deprive myself or pip ;)

what weird cravings some of you have lol - i hope i get some cravings soon!! :D

I am craving hot spicy food, loving currys at the minute. Wine gums too, just can't get enough of them!! My brother thinks it's cos i havnt been drinking the 'wine' that i miss!!

Amy xx

I craved milk for the first 8 weeks or so but apart from that I've not really craved anything. Although I have got a bit of a craving for the smell of Vosene :? :? I think I might have to stop at Asda on the way home for a sniff!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i've gone off loads of stuff though but the thing I'm finding the hardest is that I've gone off Chinese food.... I can't even say some of the things on the menu and I heave every time I so much as drive past a chinese restaurant!!

dannii87 said:
Clare: Are you living with Dave now then?! Oooh what's the story! Spill the beans :D xx

LOL no we dont live together but i see him most nights so he's constantly telling me off for my soap and bath stuff buying! If we lived together he'd know just how much i use, atm i'm able to hide it, just

Triple xxx mints, and mushy peas (the cheapo tinned ones) I just cant get enough of em..... :rotfl:

I had a yoghurt fest for about 3 weeks was eating about 4 a day and also had the steak one, wanted fillet all the time, good job that only lasted 3 weeks as I HAD to have the £8.00 each steaks from our local butcher and it was costing a bomb!

Cleo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back