Craving non food products!

Topsy

Reaction score
Don't worry I'm not consuming any but I'm addicted the smell of bathroom cleaner especially lemon ciff takes all my willpower not the bite the sponge after I have cleaned on the plus side my bathroom has never been so spotless. Anyone else got any weird cravings or habits or is it just me? Xx

Pregnancy has got me addicteddddd to cleaning stuff!! I actually love the smell of boiling water mixed with bleach or floor cleaner, the smell of the Hoover - everything. So definitely not just you :) haha xx

Mine is the smell of a flannel or towel when it's damp! :shock: sooo weird I'm actually craving the smell. Didn't have anything of the sort last time!

I suck water out of sponges in the bath because I just get the urge to eat them:shock:, and I'm addicted to this reallly cheap perfume from asda, it smells gorgeous, I just spray it randomly throughout the day!:lol:xx

Tri hopping but my weird thing during this pregnancy is chewing on my toothbrush. Just love the feeling and the taste! Also love the smell of sponges! Xx

The sponge thing must be quite common I also feel tempted to bite my foundation sponge when I do my make up. Glad I'm not alone xx

Bless us, we all sound crazy :p glad it's all common and 'normal' during pregnancy though lol xx

I wanted to drink Dettol :) I didn't!! But I really wanted to...I cleaned every room with it almost daily, just so I could smell it constantly. I would also have Dettol and hot water foot baths...bliss!

This condition which makes you crave non-nutritive substances is called PICA and is quite common! xx

Ha you crazy pregnant lot !! Im eating loads or ice lollies and pickles,( lovely the cold crunchy texture in my mouth!!) but you lot with non food stuff, wins hands down!!

As long as you dont get started on coal!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back