Craving Mr Freeze ice pops!!

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
I've always liked ice pops but I'm getting through them by the bucket load at the moment. Getting brain freeze every five minutes because I'm so desperate to get them down me :D Really really needing some mr Freeze ones (anyone remember them??) but can't find anywhere that stocks them. The only place I've found any is ebay and they would cost me £30 to get them shipped from the US. Seriously considering it :rotfl: So, if anyone has top tips on where I can get my paws on some I'd be most grateful!

As this is the only real thing I've craved so far it's all good. Has anyone else got some real cravings to share?

:rotfl: You must really want them if you are considering getting them shipped over!

our corner shop used to sell them, mmmm the coke ones are delish I want some now

thats exactly what i craved with my toddler i was working in a call centre doing evenings and would get through 10 whilst doing 4 hour shift. my papershop does them at 10p each the red ones are wicked. i think u have started my old craving off lol. have you got a wholesalers by you they prob do them there or just check around local papershops sure u will get them somewhere.

marie x
33+2

Try your local Spar type shop. I know ours used to do them!

corner shops and paper shops are the places to go for Mr Freeze! Im loving the blue one's too Kalia oooo and the green ones!!

Icepoles are my craving too, I get a box every few days from Iceland. They're the Simpsons ones - £1.50 for twenty long ones. Not as good as Mr Freeze but still satisfys the need and they're next to no calories :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Just been round all our local newsagents with no luck at all :( On the up side, I have re-discovered wham bars and am now happily pigging out on them! slightly more calories in those tho methinks... :rotfl: Will have to have a trip to Iceland - thanks for the tip Tilly!

mmmmm now i want soome!! i seem to be thirsty most of time and that would help i think altho i dont have a freezer! :( cant wait to get one in a week or 2!

blue rasberry for me please, they are addictive. Yes I found mini wham bars in poundland, a mixture of the original raspberry, sour apple, brew and strawberry flavours, the only problem is coz they are mini you get through them so quick.......the original blue wham bars are best, you don't get so much fizz in them now too which is a bit disappointing! :)

I've been craving ice pops since the beginning of my pregnancy too, i sit in bed eating them at night. But no mr freeze ones i'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back