Random craving...

My breakfast sounds boring now - rice krispies for me! x

I have had.chocolate milkshake. And looking at a bowl of crunchy clusters mmmmm x x

I had weetabix at about 6am and then a gorgeous slice of white choc and rasberry cheesecake :) yum yum!

I dont even care about being a heffer anymore, im past the point of no return (well, until baby is here anyway!) xx

Here here. I shall join you in that. X x

is it bad that the 1st thing i eat everyday is bourbon biscuits. whoops. xxxx

I've just had a yummy piece of battenberg cake (to motivate me to do the ironing of course!) x

I need a Bacon and.chicken slice now!!!! X x

ive now had cheese and beans on toast .... someone stop me before i eat myself to death!!! :-s

I went to tescos I've eatten it only brought one its not enough arrghh I have issues lol x x

Well I fell back to sleep for an hour, got up and had a activia yogurt, then a packet of roast beef monster munch, omnomnomnom :lol:

Having a break from food till lunchtime now.....honest :whistle:

I'm now eatting two sausage rolls two bags of frisps and a rocky road my word... ...

I'm having an early lunch before heading off to work. Quite healthy I think - ham and philadelphia roll, tomatoes, a few crisps, grapes and a raspberry activia yoghurt x

lol i love knowing im not the only one pigging out! Im having one of those days today!

And im working at Nandos later so ill be having a nandos too :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back