i think i've got my 1st craving... AT 37+4!!!

petchy

Reaction score
lol, i must be the weirdest person here..... i've not had any cravings at all throughout my pregnancy so far. until this morning that is, i got this overwhelming need to eat REAL BUTTER. i really wanted some white crusty bread with nothing but a generous spreading of real butter on it. none of this flora rubbish, or the "i can't believe it's not butter" thing - it had to be the real thing.

so off i went to the shop and picked up a small tub of butter and a freshly baked baguette.... mmmmmmmmm....... had half the baguette for breakfast, and am just eating the other half for my lunch!

trust me to get a last minute craving for something that's just so not good for me!!

Congratulations honey!!!

Thats been one of my fave's during this pregnancy.......real butter!! Must be the dairy intake we require or something. The tub of Olivio in my fridge gas hardly seen daylight!!! :?

Lots of love

There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating real butter!!!!! It's not bad for you at all. Eating vast amounts of it constantly would be, but everything in moderation (except incest and morris dancing!) is fine....

ahh i love real butter, you can beat it on real crusty bread.

i tend to spread it so thick tho that you can see teeth marks in it when you take a bite lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back