Crampy and restless

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ive been crampy and uncomfortable all day today, Nothing really substantial, Kinda like bad gas.. but minus the gas part LOL

Cant sit still either, so ive put my restlessness to good use trying to organise stuff, cleaned the kitchen, and gutted my wardrobe, im knakered but when I laid down for a nap I just got bored so had to do something!

Kinda feel like a beachball on caffiene LOL

Lol! Well it is nearly time for you to pop so to speak!
I guess you've been productive with your restlessness! X

Ooh, do you think this could be the start of something?

No clue at the moment, If it is, well then it better stay low key like this till I pack my bag tomorrow LOL But I really dont want to go in over the weekend, Ill be stuck there for aaaages cause I cant get discharged till the social worker has stuck her nose in and well she dont work weekends LOL

No clue at the moment, If it is, well then it better stay low key like this till I pack my bag tomorrow LOL But I really dont want to go in over the weekend, Ill be stuck there for aaaages cause I cant get discharged till the social worker has stuck her nose in and well she dont work weekends LOL

Oooh I wonder !!

Do you mind me asking , why you need to wait for the social worker ? seems a real pain for you! Can't she visit when your at home already?:lol:

Oooh I wonder !!

Do you mind me asking , why you need to wait for the social worker ? seems a real pain for you! Can't she visit when your at home already?:lol:

Because apparently there needs to be an assesment made at the hospital of my level of knowledge in caring for the baby before I can take it anywhere, and the decision of where i am allowed to go :wall2: B*stards need to get a bloody life and help people who need them.

Still very uncomfy, though the actual crampyness seems to have eased off this evening. Might have something to do with the hot water bottle thats been on my back all night though! Getting funny shooting pains through my pelvis too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back